PDA

View Full Version : Found a good idea

Bill1234
09-10-2012, 05:39 PM
If you ever have the problem of getting black water marks from rims being cleaned, you could try to get the rubber dishwashing gloves from the supermarket. They are reusable and work great.

statusdetailing
09-10-2012, 10:57 PM
I'll admit, I'm a little confused as to what you are referring to. Are you talking about splatter that you get on your arms and hands from using a wheel brush like the Daytona's wheel brush, for example?

Long gloves are definitely a good idea. I use long, reusable nitrile gloves for wheel cleaners. Definitely don't want that stuff soaking into your skin.

Vegas Transplant
09-11-2012, 09:00 AM
I'll admit, I'm a little confused as to what you are referring to.

+1

FUNX650
09-11-2012, 11:40 AM
If you ever have the problem of getting black water marks from rims being cleaned, you could try to get the rubber dishwashing gloves from the supermarket. They are reusable and work great.

I don't have the problem of getting those black water marks from cleaning rims...
The Wife does! (I tried to warn her)

I know it's too late now...
but, do you have tips on getting those black water marks off of her acrylic nails? :dunno:

J/K

Bob

Bill1234
09-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Yes , they are more like rubber dishwashing gaunlet style gloves that you can use to protect your arms from brake dust splatter, works really good

statusdetailing
09-11-2012, 10:03 PM
I don't have the problem of getting those black water marks from cleaning rims...
The Wife does! (I tried to warn her)

I know it's too late now...
but, do you have tips on getting those black water marks off of her acrylic nails? :dunno:

J/K

Bob

Hahahahahaha She should have opti guarded her nails first :laughing::laughing:

statusdetailing
09-11-2012, 10:05 PM
I meant opti coat :doh:

Vegas Transplant
09-11-2012, 10:27 PM
roflmbo!

richy
09-11-2012, 10:36 PM
I use those gloves and they are great! Thicker by far than Nitrile and last waaaay longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk