PDA

View Full Version : M105 + LC microfiber pads

checkmate
09-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Hello,

Just was wandering if anyone used the new LC microfiber pads with M105 before and liked it and what would they use for the final polish. Also does Menzerna make anything that is comparible to M105. I have used the Menzerna products in the past and am very pleased. Oh I will be using the PC7424xp. Trying to get rid of bad swirls, scrathes and wet sanding marks on diferent cars. Thanks in advance.

Tony K.

g26er
09-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Hello,

Just was wandering if anyone used the new LC microfiber pads with M105 before and liked it and what would they use for the final polish. Also does Menzerna make anything that is comparible to M105. I have used the Menzerna products in the past and am very pleased. Oh I will be using the PC7424xp. Trying to get rid of bad swirls, scrathes and wet sanding marks on diferent cars. Thanks in advance.

Tony K.

M105 and LC MF rotary pads (on a rotary of course) are awesome. I'd assume you could expect similar results using the DA pads and the PC. Menzerna Power Gloss *I think* would be about equal to M105 just not finishing out as good as the M105 does.

checkmate
09-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Thanks I appreciate the info. Product is not cheap and I just wanted to get the right stuff first

rockinrandall
09-10-2012, 04:07 PM
I've used M105 on 7424XP with an orange LC pad with great results. My method was wash, clay, M105, M205 on a red LC pad then follow with #26 Megs yellow wax. I know the wax is old school and there's surely other recommendations, but I've always had great luck with it. Just be patient with the M105. Small sections and keep a spray bottle with distilled water close by. If you work in small sections, M105 doesn't powder too bad. You start going 2 x 2 and you'll see some build up. Good luck!