PDA

View Full Version : Review: Blue Magic Leather Cleaner/Conditioner

ReflectiveAuto
09-09-2012, 03:03 PM
I had a 2010 Audi Q7 detail yesterday with black leather interior and I ran out of my normal Lexol leather cleaner/conditioner so I went down to my local O'Reilys (Formerly known as Schucks). Before I bought it I checked it out to see if it was more like a spray gel or a liquid spray. I liked that it was more gel like and picked up the Blue Magic for only $3.49 for a nice size bottle. Well its time to do the interior...its all wiped down and dust free I then appied to my clean microfiber towel so it would not get on the windows. After a nice vacumming I spread it on the black leather seats evenly and let it sit for about 3 minutes to soak in and clean. I then wiped off to a nice shine it was not slippery. I then applied another coat and let it sit for 5 minutes so it would really soak in condition and protect that Audi leather. I smelled nice and felt very soft. I also applied it the door leather area's in the manner and I really loved the results and so did the client.

So for that process I spent 50% less if Ihad bought the Lexol leather cleaner/conditioner again and results were very nice.

I also just talked too the client and he said his leather seats are still looking nice from yesterdays detail.

Would I recommend this product...Yes I would...for $3.49 this is a great product.