PDA

View Full Version : Coarse Green or Orange Pad, which is more aggressive?

JAF06SE
09-08-2012, 04:21 PM
As the title states. I have both. Bought the coarse green by accident. It looks more aggressive than the orange but not for sure. It's not on the CCS chart so I don't know for sure. Any help is appreciated.

Rsurfer
09-08-2012, 04:26 PM
As the title states. I have both. Bought the coarse green by accident. It looks more aggressive than the orange but not for sure. It's not on the CCS chart so I don't know for sure. Any help is appreciated.
The LC coarse green is more aggressive. Because LC has two green pads the present course green is going to be replaced with a pink pad.

JAF06SE
09-08-2012, 04:58 PM
That's what I figured when I looked at the chart.

JAF06SE
09-08-2012, 05:58 PM
I tried both the orange and coarse green with UC today. The orange didn't do anything to my swirls :(. So I busted out the green and hit it with that. It did better but still not what I want. Should I step up to 105 or should I order a yellow pad? Any thoughts? I just got my PC7424XP last night so today was the first day using it. I'm a pretty quick learner so I learned speed and pressure pretty fast. I tried to put a pic on I my swirls but the image server is down so maybe later.

JAF06SE
09-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Truck is a 2006 Nissan Frontier. Forgo to put that in there.

cleanmycorolla
09-11-2012, 01:09 PM
I tried both the orange and coarse green with UC today. The orange didn't do anything to my swirls :(. So I busted out the green and hit it with that. It did better but still not what I want. Should I step up to 105 or should I order a yellow pad? Any thoughts? I just got my PC7424XP last night so today was the first day using it. I'm a pretty quick learner so I learned speed and pressure pretty fast. I tried to put a pic on I my swirls but the image server is down so maybe later.
microfiber pads

Rsurfer
09-11-2012, 01:43 PM
microfiber pads
Either MF pads, surbuf pads or purple foam wool.

JAF06SE
09-11-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm gonna give the yellow CCS pads a try sometime. They're in route to me now.