PDA

View Full Version : facebook help anyone?

wangotango
09-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Anybody seen an increase in business or overall effect of having business on facebook?
Wish you hadn't gone f-book?
Wish you did?

tks all!

Beavis
09-08-2012, 12:58 PM
I have not complaints with using facebook and my business. There is a site on it called swip swap and they have one for each of the surrounding counties and I get quite a bit of business from them and other customers pointing other in my direction from facebook. Not saying facebook is all my work but any free advertising will help

kmsdetailing
09-08-2012, 03:05 PM
I have gotten business from six customers from Facebook. What I like to do is list steps taken and show before and after pictures. It really helps.

rustytruck
09-08-2012, 04:01 PM
It never hurts and it's free.

craz0boy
09-08-2012, 04:07 PM
It's all about social networking now a days. I give Facebook a +1. I get alot of word of mouth referrals from Face and the occasional "creeper" who finally comes out and gets a detail after monitoring the work I do thanks to uploading photos. I rack up lot of views when I post a status.

Bill1234
09-08-2012, 05:55 PM
I would reccomend trying to get people to see your work by putting up a word on facebook and you get 10 dollars off I they are able to tell you the word. It will make you see if people are using facebook . Maybe also some sort of car trivia could win a free detail

Madness87
09-08-2012, 06:08 PM
I will give my "two cents" as a potential customer. Whenever I am searching for quality detailers in my area. The first thing I do is a google search. If I find a detailer I'm intrigued by, I'll try and see if they have a website or a facebook page. Some detailers I know purchase ad-words to get their site ahead of others. Additionally, have your facebook page be able to be searched by Google as well.

Remember, just because people don't post, doesn't mean they don't look at your pictures. You'd be surprised how many people will look at your page to see pictures or rates.

Facebook is a good tool if used effectively. It's free, and like Bill said, you can use it for incentives. You should also get as many friends and family to "like" your pages as well.

I always tell my detail friends to use facebook and craigslist as much as possible. If only to get your "name" and services out there.

wangotango
09-08-2012, 07:31 PM
great information. couldn't hurt and it's free.
might as well.

thanks!