PDA

View Full Version : Rotary Buffer Pad Tilting?

kemefk
09-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Hi everyone. So, I am practicing my rotary buffer technique and I came up with some info from some people saying that when buffing, if I lean the pad forward, it will tend to move left and if I lean the pad back, it will tend to move the buffer to the right. I know that this works but is this considered proper technique? From the other posts on AGO, I don't seem to hear about people doing this but I just want to make sure if this correct or not.

Rsurfer
09-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Hi everyone. So, I am practicing my rotary buffer technique and I came up with some info from some people saying that when buffing, if I lean the pad forward, it will tend to move left and if I lean the pad back, it will tend to move the buffer to the right. I know that this works but is this considered proper technique? From the other posts on AGO, I don't seem to hear about people doing this but I just want to make sure if this correct or not.
I will tilt to get to certain areas, but I don't tilt to steer.

kemefk
09-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Thanks that is great to know.

master detailer
09-07-2012, 06:53 PM
dont do it lol

kemefk
09-10-2012, 10:49 AM
dont do it lol

haha...just want to make sure with the pros:xyxthumbs:

storm100
09-10-2012, 11:28 AM
dont do it lol

:whs: I only did that buffing the barracks floors.

DCOutdoors
09-28-2012, 08:35 PM
:whs: I only did that buffing the barracks floors.

We used to have races with them on the barracks floor: who can get closest to the wall the fastest without hitting it! Ah, our tax dollars at work...