PDA

View Full Version : Question About Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal

KneeDragr
09-05-2012, 04:18 PM
What is the expected durability? Should it be equal to, less than or more durable than the normal Wolfgang sealant?

I realize its impossible to know for sure, but an educated guess by the Autogeek staff would help me decide how I will use my sample.

Nick McKees37
09-05-2012, 04:27 PM
What is the expected durability? Should it be equal to, less than or more durable than the normal Wolfgang sealant?

I realize its impossible to know for sure, but an educated guess by the Autogeek staff would help me decide how I will use my sample.

When applied to paint that's been properly prepped (clayed, polished) you can expect up to 5 months. You can maintain it with Wolfgang Auto Bathe and Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz to maximize its protection and shine.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant is still the most durable product in the Wolfgang line up. Use it in conjunction with Deep Gloss Liquid Seal and be prepared for a ridiculous shine. :D

KneeDragr
09-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Thanks, if I had the sealant Id use it - its for my wife's daily driver and it only gets detailed 2x a year, and washed about once a month.

Im trying to decide between 2 Coats Liquid Seal and FK1000p, as those are my most durable products.

ScottB
09-05-2012, 06:13 PM
sounds like a nice combo ...

cleanmycorolla
09-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Is there an official release date yet? Size available? Anything? :)

ArkayoDeetayo
09-05-2012, 06:25 PM

November-December 2012, 4oz and 8oz (4 oz $19.99 and 8oz $29.99)

cleanmycorolla
09-05-2012, 06:38 PM

:dblthumb2:

Nick McKees37
09-05-2012, 07:20 PM

SEMA. Im the MAN

No 4 oz. Michael, just an 8 oz. and an even larger size for a refill. :dblthumb2:

ArkayoDeetayo
09-05-2012, 10:23 PM
oh nice! that's smart, instead of trying it, we get to dive head first and hope we like it! but judging by your feedback, I have a feeling I'll be grabbing the refill instead of the 8oz to start!

umi000
09-06-2012, 02:24 AM
SEMA. Im the MAN

No 4 oz. Michael, just an 8 oz. and an even larger size for a refill. :dblthumb2:

No 4 oz Nick? That's a bit of a shame, as I probably won't be getting it then - everyone who's used it says it's a good product, but I'd never use up an 8 oz bottle of a WOWA sealant, given all the other LSPs I have. I might be able to talk myself into getting a 4 oz size, even if I probably won't use that up either, but just not an 8 oz bottle.

Hmmm... any chance you'd be offering this up as a sample? Even a 1 oz sample would suffice for a couple of cars, I'd think :) Wouldn't even mind paying for it, either.

cleanmycorolla
09-06-2012, 12:29 PM
No 4 oz Nick? That's a bit of a shame, as I probably won't be getting it then - everyone who's used it says it's a good product, but I'd never use up an 8 oz bottle of a WOWA sealant, given all the other LSPs I have. I might be able to talk myself into getting a 4 oz size, even if I probably won't use that up either, but just not an 8 oz bottle.

Hmmm... any chance you'd be offering this up as a sample? Even a 1 oz sample would suffice for a couple of cars, I'd think :) Wouldn't even mind paying for it, either.

Yeah 4oz is the "sweet spot" for these type of WOWA sealants IMO. However I did just get a 12oz bottle of UPGP, and a second as a gift, so yeah, I have tons of it now and probably wish I got the 4oz ones, hahahaha.

ArkayoDeetayo
09-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Anyone who buys the 8oz and feels they cannot finish it, feel free to send me 4-6 oz and I'll help you dispose of it for free, or in Cleanmycorolla (Chris) situation, I'll also help take your 2nd bottle of UPGP and 8oz of your first bottle.

I know you are wondering, why am I being so generous? I came onto this forum to help members ;)

Nick McKees37
09-06-2012, 03:29 PM
You get more for your money with the 8 ounce. Deep Gloss Liquid Seal is one of those products where you'll wish you got the larger size to begin with. The 8 oz. makes that possible right from the get go. :dblthumb2: