PDA

View Full Version : all these new CS sprays have a question

chetmoseley
09-04-2012, 02:58 PM
ok all these crystal seal. clear seal etc sprays. they seem to be similiar in a degree. dont flame me for this because i have transitioned almost my entire arsenol but i still have a couple zaino products left, and i have ZCS and i loved it. are these products similiar. also thoughts on topping a CS product over a nuba like souveran.

Nick McKees37
09-04-2012, 03:25 PM
I don't have any hands-on experience with the Zaino clear sealant, but when comparing the other WOWO (wipe on, walk away) spray sealants, I can tell you they all have unique characteristics. It's no different than comparing X wax versus Y wax. They are both a paste and are designed to make paint shiny, but that's where the similarities end. I'd recommend that you give all the WOWO spray sealants a try so you can determine which one you like best. :dblthumb2:

For the record, I've been using Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal for a couple months now and I can't get enough of it. I'm eager to see what everyone else thinks when it's officially released at SEMA late next month. :righton:

chetmoseley
09-04-2012, 03:37 PM
im just after a replacement after my CS is gone. how do you feel about the liquid seal being used after a sealant and nuba application. not needed? enhances? takes place of the nuba applied?

Nick McKees37
09-04-2012, 04:36 PM
im just after a replacement after my CS is gone. how do you feel about the liquid seal being used after a sealant and nuba application. not needed? enhances? takes place of the nuba applied?

If you're a fan of Crystal Seal, you'll definitely enjoy Deep Gloss Liquid Seal (DGLS). It provides more warmth (like a carnauba) compared to Crystal Seal, but it's still very reflective and glossy.

DGLS is very flexible in its application. You can apply it before a carnauba wax, or after a carnauba wax. Here's a little inside tip: Apply DGLS it a couple hours after a coat of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant and be prepared for a shine that's insane. ;)

If you own two vehicles that are two different colors, I would personally have a bottle of both on hand. :D

chetmoseley
09-04-2012, 04:42 PM
I do have a product sample of dgps im needing to use! i guess i need more vehicles!

thanks nick for the advice. one purchase at a time. i still need to make another purchase so i can receive my mike phillips dvds!

Klasse Act
09-04-2012, 04:56 PM
I too have used Z-CS and then found AG and decided to try BFCS and what I like about it is this, it flashes in 45 minutes, so if you feel you need to top it, you can and if you don't, well, that's fine too as it does stand alone as well. The shine is almost fake, well, its how I describe it and that's a good thing!

I might need to try this Wolfgang product in the spring, just another new product for me try....where will it end!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

dad07
09-04-2012, 05:15 PM
I too have used Z-CS and then found AG and decided to try BFCS and what I like about it is this, it flashes in 45 minutes, so if you feel you need to top it, you can and if you don't, well, that's fine too as it does stand alone as well. The shine is almost fake, well, its how I describe it and that's a good thing!

I might need to try this Wolfgang product in the spring, just another new product for me try....where will it end!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

It Never ends!

Vegas Transplant
09-04-2012, 05:22 PM
It Never ends!

Good answer, hand!

LOL!!!

dad07
09-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Good answer, hand!

LOL!!!

Well VT if you like trying products.....it NEVER ends......I'm a sucker if its new I want it if it's old and I haven't tried it yet I want it.

So my shop at home continues to pile up in product....thus the need for a bigger shop and could ya'll help me convince Mrs07 of the upgrade?

I'm thinking a 100x80............LOL!

ScottB
09-04-2012, 06:19 PM
The Blackfire one is nice too ... the beading on wheels and glass is incredible.

cleanmycorolla
09-04-2012, 06:59 PM
UPGP is great!!!

chetmoseley
09-04-2012, 07:07 PM
YEP im a sucker for new things as well. also im building my collection as i have alot of cheaper things that i just randomly used that arent that great. now that i have the paint with souveran and am happy with my work, g-tech glass sealer is next and some new trim stuff i will try! I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL END!

also the lady doesnt say anything to me because her car got the SAME treatment as mine. klasse/and even souveran!!

I tell her to go wash the lovebugs off her car, and she just says ok now and does it! LOL