PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any suggestions for an interior cleaner?

Pages : [1] 2

Baconz2012
08-30-2012, 01:05 AM
I'm looking for an interior cleaner for my carpets/vinyl. I've recently taken an interest to Aerospace 303, but am wondering if anyone else has any suggestions?

GoldBl4d3
08-30-2012, 02:02 AM
Details Pro Total Interior Cleaner. Handles everything, Leather, plastic, vinyl, carpet, upholstry.

Just dont use it on clear plastics and glass.

Here it is:

DP Total Interior Cleaner cleans plastic, vinyl, leather, carpet, and upholstery without harsh solvents or caustic chemicals. (http://www.autogeek.net/dp340.html)

RhetoricMixes
08-30-2012, 07:54 AM
A very solid cleaner ive been using these past few months is Chemical Guy's Nonsense. Dilutable, cheap and cuts through everything ive thrown at it when diluted 5:1 (leather, dashes and even engine grime)

604_Snooze
08-30-2012, 07:59 AM
The Meg apc+ is a good option.

RhetoricMixes, does the CG nonsense foam alot on carpet?

GS2011
08-30-2012, 08:06 AM
I like 303.

craz0boy
08-30-2012, 10:24 AM
Im using Megs APC+ at a 10:1. Works great and affordable

Baconz2012
08-30-2012, 10:49 AM
The Meg apc+ is a good option.

RhetoricMixes, does the CG nonsense foam alot on carpet?

Wow, just looked it up and this is pretty cheap. I've seen lots of people talk about meg's APC. I think ill give this a try for now, and then move to DP

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

SANTA3013
08-30-2012, 11:13 AM
ONR and Folex

GoldBl4d3
08-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Wow, just looked it up and this is pretty cheap. I've seen lots of people talk about meg's APC. I think ill give this a try for now, and then move to DP

I used to use Megs APC+ the problem I hate about it is that its a very harsh cleaner, it literally dries out and cracks older vinyl. So if your goign to use APC+ I would make sure you have a conditioner for your leather and vinyl. Another things I cant stand is it leave a visable residue behind. Mostly see able on black. So you also need to do a second wash of the inside with just distilled water.

But with DP Total Interior cleaner I never have any of those problems. If your detailing a load of cars, APC+ is the best because its super cheap for the amount you get.

If its my car im detailing I only use things like DP for cleaner, and wolfgang for conditioners.

elk42
08-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Ultima Shampoo Gel is great but if you use too much it will feel sticky. i just picked up some Chemical Guys Inner Clean based on reviews from here so i'll give that a try next. for clear plastics love the 1Z Cockpit premium.

Baconz2012
08-30-2012, 01:27 PM
I used to use Megs APC+ the problem I hate about it is that its a very harsh cleaner, it literally dries out and cracks older vinyl. So if your goign to use APC+ I would make sure you have a conditioner for your leather and vinyl. Another things I cant stand is it leave a visable residue behind. Mostly see able on black. So you also need to do a second wash of the inside with just distilled water.

But with DP Total Interior cleaner I never have any of those problems. If your detailing a load of cars, APC+ is the best because its super cheap for the amount you get.

If its my car im detailing I only use things like DP for cleaner, and wolfgang for conditioners.

Well, it is my car I'm detailing and not a lot of them, so i see where you're coming from. I've also been the type to get what works no matter the price. Because in the end it's all about having the best look your car can get. I appreciate the information you gave me. I'll just get the gallon of DP then. Much appreciated!

SON1C
08-30-2012, 01:27 PM
cg innerclean if you'd like to try some pm me

SON1C
08-30-2012, 01:29 PM
gold are you diluting apc 1:10 for interior? because I don't have your problems when I use my apc+ granted I condition after because that is the proper thing to do after an apc in an interior

fredcandetail
08-30-2012, 03:42 PM
APC green FTW!
has optical brighteners and does wonders on carpets at 4:1 and 6:1 on leather ... something about the chemical makeup that leaves leather feeling soft

Flannigan
08-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Meguiars Quik Interior Detailer for light wipe downs and Ultima Interior Shampoo for heavy cleaning. Autoglym interior Cleaner is another great product that is a little cheaper, but it isn't quite as strong as Ultima IME.