PDA

View Full Version : GLASS SYN by C.G.

Pages : [1] 2

BILL
04-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Tryed out C.G.WET MIRROR FINISH W/GLASS-SYN today and am very impressed....

it went on with very little effort with a microfiber applicator by hand and did a 2x2 section at a time rubbing in small circles till it almost disappears, than a quick buff with a MF towel and be amazed.....i used it on top of my W.G.D.G. and it made an already wet finish look wetter....
as far as durability.......?? who knows......but will post back when i find out.......

also ordered BLITZ spray sealer to try out down the road.......

sparkie
04-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Bill is that the one with a acrylic base?

BILL
04-13-2007, 04:57 PM
Bill is that the one with a acrylic base?

I'LL pm U....:)

Al-53
04-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Glad to hear you liked it ..I ordered a gallon to split with a friend on here....plus give some to my Gumbardi JoeP...the few products I have used from them all worked out very nice...

Al

BILL
04-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Glad to hear you liked it ..I ordered a gallon to split with a friend on here....plus give some to my Gumbardi JoeP...the few products I have used from them all worked out very nice...

Al

IM VERY VERY PLEASED......:)

joe.p
04-13-2007, 07:55 PM

Al
I didn't even have to make AL an offer he couldn't refuse ;)

Thanks AL , It's very much appreciated :cheers: ..

ScottB
04-14-2007, 08:33 AM
so far the CG customer service sucks .... still do not have package that was ordered and paid for last saturday.

Becareful --- some items on website are not in stock, and they dont pull ads even with out date to be refilled.

BILL
04-14-2007, 04:36 PM
so far the CG customer service sucks .... still do not have package that was ordered and paid for last saturday.

Becareful --- some items on website are not in stock, and they dont pull ads even with out date to be refilled.

BEEN DEALING WITH C.G OVER A YEAR AND FOUND THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENT, 24/7 SERVICE .........ASK FOR PAUL WHEN YOU INQUIRE ABOUT ANYTHING..

Al-53
04-14-2007, 04:45 PM
I had no problems with them in the past and on this order also...Paul even thru in a ton of full samples...

Al

Nuke33
04-14-2007, 05:06 PM
Thats good to know Killer, I hate having to fight with online co. Thats why i just go with AG lol

joe.p
04-14-2007, 08:14 PM
No problems here i ordered sunday night received my Petes53 wax Fri afternoom

ltoman
04-15-2007, 12:59 AM
Are we even supposed to be bringing up other brands and all?
I did not think so. if so, I wanted to know how that 53% caranuba wax - dan's is it - was any good.

BILL
04-15-2007, 07:38 AM
Are we even supposed to be bringing up other brands and all?
I did not think so. if so, I wanted to know how that 53% caranuba wax - dan's is it - was any good.

WHY NOT BRING UP DIFFERENT BRANDS??? thats what forums are for.....information......... just dont post any links......:)

dengood1
04-15-2007, 08:35 AM

You're just spoiled from AG;) No comparison there!

I have to say that I ordered some samples from them about 8 months ago or so and it took longer to get to me than expected, but not too bad. They also quoted me about half of what the samples should have cost and honored the price they quoted. That being said, I've never "paid" for samples from Autogeek!!!! But I would! Just ask and if they have some they will send you some with no problems. A lot of times they send you some WITHOUT even asking for them. I like AG's style better:-) It is true what Killr says about CG's website....it seems that they make errors on their website a lot, but I blame their web page designer for that. Otherwise, good products.

Waxmax
04-16-2007, 09:05 AM
I too am impressed with CG's Wet Mirror Finish. Topped XMT360 with it and saw improved slickness and gloss. Easy to use too...about as easy as 360.

I've purchased from CG for 2-3 years and never had a problem with their service. The problems I've had is with their website and the confusing (and not always accurate) description of their products. Sometimes they do not reply to emails, but when I call I do get someone (although even then the info can also be confusing). Also, as was mentioned ask for "Paul".