PDA

View Full Version : Ba bye water spots

DblJG
08-27-2012, 04:10 PM
Just want to give a shout out to Poweraid for the great work he did this past weekend!
Came to this forum looking for help and he delivered. With his help and the help of his Flex, some LC hybrid pads, and Menzerna 2500 Powerfinish, he was able to remove water spots that were etched into the hood, roof, and trunk of the car. Started with a white pad and then moved up to the blue. The white pad was working but I think the blue pad made it a little easier. He kept saying "I sure like these pads". I even got to try the flex out for myself. Sure was fun. After he got the water spots out he did the rest of the car. Came out looking great. He even let me use some of his Wolfgang Fuzion wax. Wife said the car looked fantastic. It was great to watch him work and pick his brain. I learned a lot from him and I think I'll be expanding my arsenal of detailing products, after seeing the great results you get. Once again great job Poweraid and thanks.:dblthumb2:

poweraid
12-23-2012, 06:18 AM
sorry I just saw this . u are welcome , glad I was able to help and get u car back into shippy shape . if u ever want to try something give me a holla , I got tons of stuff to go through .

BobbyG
12-23-2012, 07:20 AM
Chad's a good guy and knows hos stuff!! :props:

master detailer
12-23-2012, 08:08 AM
any snow there yet chad ?

poweraid
12-25-2012, 07:55 AM
any snow there yet chad ?

well we did get dumped on , on the 20th with about a foot .

Paul A.
12-25-2012, 11:11 AM
Now that's cool, right there. One member helping out another and imparting some experience to help the latter. Furthermore, the helpee is appreciative of the helper and that's a good feeling too on Christmas morning!

Thanks to both.

g26er
12-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Now that's cool, right there. One member helping out another and imparting some experience to help the latter. Furthermore, the helpee is appreciative of the helper and that's a good feeling too on Christmas morning!

Thanks to both.

Agree :xyxthumbs: