PDA

View Full Version : Tips On Selling Detailing Trailer

MaxWax
08-26-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi guys, I've been trying to sell my trailer on craigslist/ebay for the last two weeks, does anyone on here have tips on best ways to sell trailers or what has worked for you in the past?

Flash Gordon
08-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Be sure and mention how much money a trailer can make for them. If it has new tires, be sure and mention that too

Are you getting out of the mobile detailing business?

MaxWax
08-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Be sure and mention how much money a trailer can make for them. If it has new tires, be sure and mention that too

Are you getting out of the mobile detailing business?

I'm getting out of the mobile detailing business but still plan to do it here and there for friends. I race bikes and was injured last season so I started MaxWax, now that I'm going to start training again for 3-6 hours a day I won't have time or energy to detail, going into online reputation management instead.

Flash Gordon
08-26-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm getting out of the mobile detailing business but still plan to do it here and there for friends. I race bikes and was injured last season so I started MaxWax, now that I'm going to start training again for 3-6 hours a day I won't have time or energy to detail, going into online reputation management instead.

That sounds like an intresting field. What is it?

btw...expect 1/2 of whatever you paid for the trailer even if you just used it a few times. Just sale it and move on...

KJW Detailing
08-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Would you mind postin a link to the sale page? I'd like to view your trailer!

MaxWax
08-26-2012, 10:41 PM
I'll PM anyone who is interested a link, I think it is against AGO policy to post links to a craigslist/ebay ad

Divine Details
08-27-2012, 12:21 AM
Where r you located?

MaxWax
08-27-2012, 01:13 AM
Where r you located?

In South Florida