PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday!!!

flyinion
08-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Well, it's that time again, it's finally Friday!! Hope you all had a good week :xyxthumbs: I'm going to have a nice "man cave" weekend. In other words the gf works Sat/Sun so I have the house to myself :D. The only thing I really have planned is to smoke some ribs on Sunday as a test run (my first ribs ever) in prep for a Labor Day BBQ.

alko
08-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Happy Friday AGO! Thanks for keeping the threads alive Charles! I'm sitting in the barbershop waiting for a fresh haircut. Gotta look good for the wife for our honeymoon. We leave early tomorrow morning for Ft. Lauderdale and then board the cruise ship around noon. One week of fun in the sun!!!! The ports are Bahamas (where we got engaged), St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. I can't wait!!!!

Anyways, I hope all is well with everyone and I'll see y'all when I get back!!!

dad07
08-24-2012, 01:21 PM
Happy Friday Guys!

Have Fun ALEX!

Just got home from a long and very busy work week! The lawn needs mowing heading that way Shortly.

Hopefully if the weather will let me I have some needed detailing to do on all my vehicals, but I'm sure someone will throw a monkey wrench on that plan (aka Mrs07)

Got a bunch of mf the last month that need washing before they get put into the useable pile.

Gotta go fill the cooler and get on the lawn mower.......have a great weekend Everyone!

flyinion
08-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Happy Friday AGO! Thanks for keeping the threads alive Charles! I'm sitting in the barbershop waiting for a fresh haircut. Gotta look good for the wife for our honeymoon. We leave early tomorrow morning for Ft. Lauderdale and then board the cruise ship around noon. One week of fun in the sun!!!! The ports are Bahamas (where we got engaged), St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. I can't wait!!!!

Sounds fun!!! Have a great trip. Just remember, Sept. 7th I'm giving these threads back to you. You do a much better job than I do haha :bolt:

timaishu
08-24-2012, 01:23 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

My hopes are to finish all my homework by 1pm. Then I will have the rest of the weekend to do whatever.

Plans for today: Listen to techno, Homework, gym, hopefully get the Altima clean, and listen to more techno.

dad07
08-24-2012, 01:24 PM
Sounds fun!!! Have a great trip. Just remember, Sept. 7th I'm giving these threads back to you. You do a much better job than I do haha :bolt:

Your doing a great Job Charles!

richy
08-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Happy Friday indeed! I've got 2 OG coating jobs to do this weekend and a touch up on a Mercedes that I coated before and was involved in a crash. I will be looking forward to going back to work to slow down, LOL. Got a re-stocked humidor so I'm all set. Plus, I get to try out my new Flex! Woo Hoo!

FUNX650
08-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Happy Friday AGO! Thanks for keeping the threads alive Charles!

^^^:props:^^^

We leave early tomorrow morning for Ft. Lauderdale and then board the cruise ship around noon. One week of fun in the sun!!!! The ports are Bahamas (where we got engaged), St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. I can't wait!!!!

^^^HAVE FUN Alex!!!^^^

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/Award.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/49068)

:)

Bob

Porsche Pilot
08-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Happy Friday everyone. It has been raining for a week straight in northern Florida and I am seriously backed up on full corrections. 5 jobs in the hopper and now TS or Hurricane Issac is sure to cause some impact locally.

Have a great honeymoon Alex! I have spent a lot of time in that part of the Caribbean. I can point out some places to go but your bride might not appreciate them. Be safe!

Sent via telepathy.

timaishu
08-24-2012, 05:10 PM

Which cruiseline are you on? I took a Royal Carribean cruise last year that sailed from NJ. We hit Bermuda, St Thomas, St Marteen, and Puerto Rico.

If you have never scuba dived before, now is a good opportunity. You should be able to schedule the exursion from your ship. It was at St Thomas, and it does not require certification, it is an introductory dive where you go with an instructor. It was about a 15-30 minute boat ride if I remember correctly. They took us to a beautiful cove to dive in. Went in groups of 2-3 and the water was crystal clear, while other groups were diving, we were given snorkling gear so we could explore the cove. We went down 30ft to the sea floor and there was a really cool shipwreck right there we got to swim around and lots of fish. It was really neat because two other boats showed up with snorklers. Was cool seeing all the boats and people floating 30 feet above.

rider9195
08-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Happy Friday guys!

I'm at Corvettes at Carlisle for today and tomorrow. Haven't seen so many Corvettes in my life! Really enjoying it!

Have to help my sister move back into college Sunday and then preparing for a yard sale next week.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!