PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Interior Guard Plus ROCKS!

drbobbybones
08-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Just finished my GT-R with UIGP. For anyone who is on the fence about this stuff--I have three words for you:

BUY IT NOW!

It's probably my favorite product that I've ever used for the interior--ever. I bit on it after reading CEE-DOG's review and I am sooooo happy about it. My seats feel like silk, and there is almost no visual cue that it is there (which is a good thing). Matte surfaces all stayed matte, and there was no oily gloss. Pretty much a perfect interior product. I am slowly but surely turning into a Ultima fanboy Im the MAN

Sorry for the crappy iPhone night time shot:
http://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=7dc1eeacbd&view=att&th=13942514458d0388&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=fbc514077d9c7304_0.1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8qH_xbgXa8_zHXvYn4rsDG&sadet=1345695945562&sads=BXAujdxe5EsrndozgZXeWT-esU4

Rsurfer
08-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Have you tried cleaning with Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel? Another great product by Ultima.
Just finished my GT-R with UIGP. For anyone who is on the fence about this stuff--I have three words for you:

BUY IT NOW!

It's probably my favorite product that I've ever used for the interior--ever. I bit on it after reading CEE-DOG's review and I am sooooo happy about it. My seats feel like silk, and there is almost no visual cue that it is there (which is a good thing). Matte surfaces all stayed matte, and there was no oily gloss. Pretty much a perfect interior product. I am slowly but surely turning into a Ultima fanboy Im the MAN

Sorry for the crappy iPhone night time shot:
http://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=7dc1eeacbd&view=att&th=13942514458d0388&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=fbc514077d9c7304_0.1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8qH_xbgXa8_zHXvYn4rsDG&sadet=1345695945562&sads=BXAujdxe5EsrndozgZXeWT-esU4

drbobbybones
08-22-2012, 11:35 PM
Have you tried cleaning with Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel? Another great product by Ultima.

Man, I probably will get that too :xyxthumbs:

Thankfully, my car never gets dirty enough to use such a product. I use Meguiar's QID for everyday dust and the like.

CEE DOG
08-23-2012, 06:46 AM
Thats awesome!!! Im thrilled to here you are loving it bud :cheers:

CheckeredFlag
08-23-2012, 09:26 AM
Another Ultima Interior Guard Plus fan, right here !

richy
08-23-2012, 10:54 AM
I used this on a MB 500S. He has owned it for years. He called me the next day demanding to know what I put on the leather. I had used UIGP. I was thinking "Uh oh...what's the problem?" So I told him and asked him why he wanted to know. He replied "My seats have NEVER felt better. The leather is so soft". I knew it was a keeper at that point for sure!

Twister
08-23-2012, 11:14 AM
I really need to try this out. I think this is one of the few Ultima products I haven't tried.

rockford33
08-23-2012, 12:13 PM
I have to say for me it is a love/hate relationship. I love the protection, look, etc. but often have a hard time telling where it has been applied and getting a smooth application. When I do it right, it is awesome. But can't always seem to get it right....

-Neil

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AG Online

drbobbybones
08-23-2012, 10:50 PM
I have to say for me it is a love/hate relationship. I love the protection, look, etc. but often have a hard time telling where it has been applied and getting a smooth application. When I do it right, it is awesome. But can't always seem to get it right....

-Neil

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AG Online

I had to do two coats to get it right. I did it at night and I had some streaks. I went over everything a second time with UIGP and buffed gently and the results were spectacular! :props: