PDA

View Full Version : Thought you guys might like this..

sn95jones
08-22-2012, 07:26 PM
I finally got around to doing a quick exhaust clip on my car, it ain't much but it sounds good :)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVUzagMDutY&feature=plcp]1998 Mustang GT Exhaust - YouTube[/video]

BlkHemiLTD
08-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Nice man sounds good makes me miss my 02 GT I had bassani X with magnapacks. You do a PI swap on that thing yet?

sn95jones
08-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Thanks, not yet that's something I do have planned for the future.
Another short clip, just having some fun.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P035xQPU3go&feature=context-cha]Short Drive in My Mustang - YouTube[/video]

timaishu
08-23-2012, 12:03 AM
I wish ford would go back to the style of the pre-retro mustangs. They look so much better than the new ones imo.

AutowerxDetailing
08-23-2012, 01:43 AM
I wish ford would go back to the style of the pre-retro mustangs. They look so much better than the new ones imo.

Apparently, from what I have read, Ford is going with a completely new design for the next gen Mustang and it will be a huge departure from the "retro" versions being sold now.

timaishu
08-23-2012, 01:56 AM
Im not expecting much to be honest. Just gonna be an even heavier/thicker looking car. The new trend of fatter cars is getting rediculous.

FUNX650
08-23-2012, 07:39 AM
THANKS!! for sharing, sn95jones...I LIKE IT!!

Always nice for me to hear a well-tuned exhaust. :props:

Now...I like 'em loud...but the Wife insists that on certain vehicles, they must be so!!
(Brings back memories of the other, previous: 'muscle car days'.)

{I've been meaning to share an exhaust sound-off-vid
of the '07 Corvette's [especially since SSizzlin' (Mark) went: "Mustang On Us". :D]...
Thanks for the reminder.}

:)

Bob

BlkHemiLTD
08-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Im pretty anxious to see what the new mustang will be supposedly sma...ller lighter and irs ...honestly even if it looks like crap im in! Espescially with that coyote engine, hellion has been churning out 650 plus rwhp mustangs with only 9 lbs of boost and that engine!