PDA

View Full Version : Is there a code for AG members for free shipping?

Grifftech
08-21-2012, 09:19 AM
Just trying to save some coin :)

embolism
08-21-2012, 09:26 AM
AGO
free shipping over $95

or wait for one of the 3 hour free shipping blocks usually Fridays and Saturdays, but then the minimum is $125

rddmxmeth10
08-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Let's try not to post the codes up because if AG feels that the code is being used too often, they will not offer them. We should PM the person that is asking for the code, rather than air it out. Capice? :props:

embolism
08-21-2012, 09:35 AM
I don't think the AGO code is going anywhere. AG even emails it to you when you join and advertises it on their website...

it's the codes like the Car and Driver one that get taken down if people keep posting them.

umi000
08-21-2012, 09:57 AM
I don't think the AGO code is going anywhere. AG even emails it to you when you join and advertises it on their website...

it's the codes like the Car and Driver one that get taken down if people keep posting them.

It's even a sticky in the discounts and specials sub-forum :)

Francis

rddmxmeth10
08-21-2012, 10:10 AM
Well, I'm just a horses ass aren't I?!

Grifftech
08-21-2012, 10:12 AM
Thanks all, I have a 200 dollar order ready to go :) Getting the VIP special and some extra goodies :)

kmsdetailing
08-21-2012, 11:02 AM
AG is not the only company that does this. Since my wife yelled at me the first time I ordered, she explained many companies do this. Just search for "Coupons" in Google and the company you wish to purchase from and there they are.

Women are great at shopping and finding discount.

RTexasF
08-21-2012, 11:06 AM
Let's try not to post the codes up because if AG feels that the code is being used too often, they will not offer them. We should PM the person that is asking for the code, rather than air it out. Capice? :props:

Ridiculous. They are there for all, it's no hidden secret.

timaishu
08-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Ridiculous. They are there for all, it's no hidden secret.

I remember there was a thread awhile back about coupon codes.

Apparently there was one that gave you free shipping no matter the price. It got taken down after it was revealed in the thread. I dont remember too many details other than that.

mwoolfso
08-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Short of the holiday sales that go on, hunting for a coupon code would only help the impulse buyers or pro detailers that go through a lot of product. I am neither so I get a smirk on my face whenever ppl go nuts when codes are displayed.