PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Fuzion, yes or no?

Pages : [1] 2

Grifftech
08-20-2012, 01:15 PM
With this VIP special this week I am soooooo tempted, but I am not sure if it is worth the cost even at the discount.

I currently pretty much use BFMS for wax duties, but I have wanted to try the Fuzion and this makes it seem worth the plunge.

MustangMikeFL
08-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Yes, it's definitely worth it and I personally think it's a better look than BFMS. Plus, if you can commit to it you are getting about 2-3 years of wax and that's if you wax more than average.

Grifftech
08-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Yes, it's definitely worth it and I personally think it's a better look than BFMS. Plus, if you can commit to it you are getting about 2-3 years of wax and that's if you wax more than average.

Awesome, and I always give more credence to a fellow Mustang person :)

Bigbull2984
08-20-2012, 01:30 PM
Great deal but I dont know how one can tell if it looks better than BFMS.

cleanmycorolla
08-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Well to me, the VIP deal is all about getting in on the new Wolfgang WOWA sealant Nick teased in the thread. It' like UPGP, BFCS, etc....thats make me want the VIP alone....

truckbutt
08-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Great deal but I dont know how one can tell if it looks better than BFMS.
:iagree:I've used both. I can't tell the difference.

MustangMikeFL
08-20-2012, 02:05 PM
I thought I could see a difference at least, but it's all placebo effect probably. One thing I know for sure is that Fuzion is slicker than Midnight Sun, due to maybe a higher polymer content. I like slickness so that's a big plus for me.

arack
08-20-2012, 02:12 PM
With this VIP special this week I am soooooo tempted, but I am not sure if it is worth the cost even at the discount.

I currently pretty much use BFMS for wax duties, but I have wanted to try the Fuzion and this makes it seem worth the plunge.

No, it is good product, but not worth the money. Search Fuzion durability on this forum and you will see many users unhappy with the durability of the wax.

Grifftech
08-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Well I would mainy be getting it for my car, and considering I wash/strip and wax my car at least once a month I am not too worried about durability.

Will be ordering when I get home :)

Bigbull2984
08-20-2012, 02:38 PM
I thought I could see a difference at least, but it's all placebo effect probably. One thing I know for sure is that Fuzion is slicker than Midnight Sun, due to maybe a higher polymer content. I like slickness so that's a big plus for me.

Slickness yes. But I compared it against BFWD once, I stared at my car for one hour and coudnt tell a differ... Wife thought I was going crazy... asked her to see which side looks better... She gave me the crazy nod and left.

So the placebo effect does have a effect on us Autogeekians.

TimmyG
08-20-2012, 02:53 PM
Fuzion is awesome. It's crazy NOT to buy it with this VIP deal imho.

Durability, whatever. If you want something more durable buy some collinite 845 or bfwd and don't look back. If you want a show car look, grab some fuzion!

Grifftech
08-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Fuzion is awesome. It's crazy NOT to buy it with this VIP deal imho.

Durability, whatever. If you want something more durable buy some collinite 845 or bfwd and don't look back. If you want a show car look, grab some fuzion!

Yeah at the VIP price, the wax alone and refill makes it 70 bucks per fill, and I get the other goodies and the new product!!

FlawlessMustang
08-20-2012, 03:14 PM
I haven't used Fuzion, but I would say it's definitely worth getting the VIP special based on the VIP price vs the normal price. Normally you're already paying $175 for the Fuzion with a refill and the box it comes in. With the VIP special, you're getting the Fuzion with a refill, the box it comes in, two microfibers, Wolfgang Auto Bathe, the new Wolfgang product, and a very sophisticated and expensive foam applicator pad :D

It is quite a bit of money, but you only live once so spend money and make yourself happy. Just don't spend too much :dblthumb2:

Driwash
08-20-2012, 03:21 PM
I have gone throught tow of the 4oz. Jars and I just ordered the VIP. It is the best deal going and my 1997 Torch Red Corvrtte looks so nice, people always ask me if it is new, I tell them it is 15 yrs old and they don,t believe. You will not regret getting the Fuzion.

Tom

TimmyG
08-20-2012, 03:36 PM
I always apply fuzion with my bare hands. I like it that much.