PDA

View Full Version : Chicagoland Detail Day is Sept 23rd!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

Klasse Act
09-18-2012, 10:10 AM
No problem Chalm, just copy and paste your name off of the list, don't blame you.......money talks!

2old2change
09-18-2012, 10:45 AM
1. Ivan Rajic
2. 2old2change (Paul S) Folding tables and a couple of body shop panels
3. Klasse Act (Roger)
4. Larry A
5. CH.Detailing (Connor)
6. MadMerc (John) 2 folding tables
7. rzatch
8. TimeWillTell (David)
9. Bagua (Carlos)
10.Divine details (chad)
11.SK Detail (Stephan)
12. D.Acker (Dave)
13. TimmyG (Tim J)
14. ChicagoAutoPros (Jason)
15. andyo (andy)
16. GMmuscle86
17. A6guy (Ryan)

Ivan Rajic
09-18-2012, 06:57 PM
1. Ivan Rajic
2. 2old2change (Paul S) Folding tables and a couple of body shop panels
3. Klasse Act (Roger)
4. Larry A
5. CH.Detailing (Connor)
6. MadMerc (John) 2 folding tables
7. rzatch
8. TimeWillTell (David)
9. Bagua (Carlos)
10.Divine details (chad)
11.SK Detail (Stephan)
12. D.Acker (Dave)
13. TimmyG (Tim J)
14. ChicagoAutoPros (Jason)
15. andyo (andy)
16. GMmuscle86
17. A6guy (Ryan)

Thanks for updating the list Paul!

Klasse Act
09-20-2012, 12:03 PM
With 17 people on the list right now, do we still want/need 2 cars, just seeing what you guys think.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

2old2change
09-20-2012, 02:33 PM
I would think we could handle two. Picked up a hood and front fender from the local body shop (dark maroon). Anyone have any last minute request ?

Klasse Act
09-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Alright, I'll still bring my g/f's Mazda 6, you guys will love the color.....its a real nice darker cranberry color! I'm looking forward to doing the front fender of the other car and would also like to try out a buffer as well, that's what I really wanna try out for sure.

Is there anyone in our group who's not familar with rinseless wash yet? If not, I'm bringing enough rinseless wash to do both cars and the left over wash solution is nice for washing down residue from polish splatter too, so we can save that. I'll also have my Aqua sponge and drying towels as well, so I've got the carwash part of it all covered.

Ivan Rajic
09-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I would think we could handle two. Picked up a hood and front fender from the local body shop (dark maroon). Anyone have any last minute request ?

I'd like a driver side fender in technoviolet, preferably from a 98 BMW M3 :)

Alright, I'll still bring my g/f's Mazda 6, you guys will love the color.....its a real nice darker cranberry color! I'm looking forward to doing the front fender of the other car and would also like to try out a buffer as well, that's what I really wanna try out for sure.

Is there anyone in our group who's not familar with rinseless wash yet? If not, I'm bringing enough rinseless wash to do both cars and the left over wash solution is nice for washing down residue from polish splatter too, so we can save that. I'll also have my Aqua sponge and drying towels as well, so I've got the carwash part of it all covered.

I have a gallon or so of ONR at the shop and I would actually prefer we do rinseless wash on at least one car because, as you guys will see, the drain system isn't the best at the shop. Definitely not volume oriented :).

MadMerc
09-20-2012, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=Klasse Act;740604]Alright, I'll still bring my g/f's Mazda 6, you guys will love the color.....its a real nice darker cranberry color! I'm looking forward to doing the front fender of the other car and would also like to try out a buffer as well, that's what I really wanna try out for sure.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online[/QUOTE

Looking forward to using the rinseless wash for the first time. :xyxthumbs:

Klasse Act
09-21-2012, 09:29 AM
So Ivan, I take it I don't need to bring my rinseless wash and/or buckets then, LOL.

MadMerc, wait till you see this "miracle in a bottle", you'll be amazed!

Klasse Act
09-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Tomorrow is the day guys, nice out but a little cool, fire up that heater Ivan, LOL!

My g/f's Mazda is pretty dirty so those looking to see the ONR in action, well, you'll really get to see what its all about! I'll get there a little before 10 a.m. but will not start on the car till everyone is there. This is something that can knocked out pretty quickly with one person washing and another one drying. We're going to "almost" look that vid of the guy cleaning the silver compact car on YouTube tomorrow.

Hope we get lots of pics tomorrow, wanna show the rest of the country/world what we can do!

MadMerc, don't forget the DoDo Juice, thanks!

MadMerc
09-22-2012, 02:38 PM
Tomorrow is the day guys, nice out but a little cool, fire up that heater Ivan, LOL!

My g/f's Mazda is pretty dirty so those looking to see the ONR in action, well, you'll really get to see what its all about! I'll get there a little before 10 a.m. but will not start on the car till everyone is there. This is something that can knocked out pretty quickly with one person washing and another one drying. We're going to "almost" look that vid of the guy cleaning the silver compact car on YouTube tomorrow.

Hope we get lots of pics tomorrow, wanna show the rest of the country/world what we can do!

Dodo loaded and ready, Sir!
Nothing like washing a car in 40 MPH winds like this morning!
See everyone tomorrow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AG Online

Larry A
09-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Im ready, Will be there tomorrow.

Klasse Act
09-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Dodo loaded and ready, Sir!
Nothing like washing a car in 40 MPH winds like this morning!
See everyone tomorrow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AG Online

Thanks MadMerc but you could've waited till this afternoon like I did, car was dirty and I had to drive to and from work like that, hope noone saw me, LOL!

Just loaded my bags so I can just grab-N-go in the morning. Btw guys don't forget to have money in hand for the pizza, I think Ivan said it best, everyone kick in $10.00 for food and drink and that would cover it.

Big thanks again to Ivan for making this possible!

Ivan Rajic
09-22-2012, 05:21 PM

No heater needed, there's good insulation :).

Pics are definitely welcome but please be aware that Underground Autosports is filled with clients' vehicles, so those taking photos please keep any license plates out of them for privacy purposes. I myself don't care if people know my license plate, but I know there are many people who don't like it, so we'll have to respect those rules.

Other than that, I'll be at the shop by 9:30am, maybe even a little earlier, so those who are a bit earlier than 10 just call me or walk on in. My number is (773) 715-4198. Also, front door will be locked the whole time so please come around back until we fill the lot, which shouldn't happen anyway.

I'll have enough ONR for both cars to be washed and don't mind if we use a few other products, but I guess with everyone bringing something we'll have more than enough stuff for everyone to experiment with. Paul will greatly help out with the tables and junk panels as we'll set up everyone's supplies (as many as we can fit) on the tables and go from there.

See you guys around 10am tomorrow!

2old2change
09-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Have two white folding tables, 20 ink pens, name stickers,raffle tickets, 20 samples of Garry Dean's "Infinite Use Detail Juice" for attending members. I larger bottle of the same and another of "Tuned Performance Tire & Trim Gel" for use of everyone to try . One of Garry's cord clips to give away. M101,3D Uno, Speed and Polish,Black Wow,3m 5000 grit pad. LC microfiber da pads , 3D heavy cut white pad.Opt mf pads.Dynabrade da head on Flex 3403. One dented maroon hood and front fender and stand. A couple of Brinkmann dual xenon lights.
Anything else needed ?