PDA

View Full Version : California Water Blade

Pages : [1] 2

FMINUS
04-11-2007, 09:03 PM
What do you guys think of this product? Newbie here!

D
04-11-2007, 09:11 PM
I use to use this until the guys told me how easily it can scratch your paint. Since then Ive switched to the Guzzler and havent looked back. Only thing Id use the blade for is to dry the windows.

FMINUS
04-11-2007, 09:14 PM
so one guzzler will do the whole car?

D
04-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Yep, dries my Mustang and I dont wring it out once. I actually couldnt even if I tried.

I also learned a cool trick watching the Pinnacle CD. Its called the flooding method, check it out, Pinnacle Natural Brilliance car care products are made of natural ingredients & modern science! souveran, signature series, carnauba, paintwork (http://autogeek.net/pinnacleprod.html)

koibybrian
04-12-2007, 05:32 PM
I don't use mine ! Not even for windows. Waste of money for me.

supercharged
04-12-2007, 05:36 PM
I use to use this until the guys told me how easily it can scratch your paint. Since then Ive switched to the Guzzler and havent looked back. Only thing Id use the blade for is to dry the windows.
:iagree: :iagree:

ScottB
04-12-2007, 06:11 PM
What do you guys think of this product? Newbie here!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bags
04-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Mine is used on the glass door in the shower. Sheeting and WW MF towel is all it takes for mu full size 2006 Durango.

Jdm
04-12-2007, 06:25 PM
I might use to on a white or silver vehicle because the fine fine scratches that may occur will not usually show, however on anything darker than silver guzzler is the only way to go.

Truls
04-12-2007, 06:27 PM

:iagree:

turbos17
04-12-2007, 06:38 PM
I also once used the CA water blade. Not anymore once I seen what it does to the paint and the how awesome the leaf blower and guzzler(s) work. That combo can't be beat IMO! However I still use it on windows!

FMINUS
04-12-2007, 08:21 PM
How bad did it scratch ur car? I remember seeing on the case stating that it would not scratch your cars!

supercharged
04-12-2007, 09:15 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I bet you won't use it on your black Vette, would you Scott?

Sevenrd
04-12-2007, 09:18 PM
I tried one...once.

Nica
04-12-2007, 09:37 PM
I have a friend who uses it and I showed him some pictures from here and I'm going to go over his house to show him the swirls he has on his baby.

He insists that it can not scratch the paint, it even says on the packaging that it will not scratch the paint. He has a Mercedes SLK and that's his baby and I went over his house and looked at it and that thing has swirls every where...I'm going to try and take pictures of it...actually when I get my Cyclo I'm going to remove his swirls. He wants me to try the Cyclo on his baby.

Well what I'm trying to say is that I personally don't use it. Anything with an edge I don't bring close to any of my vehicles just the Guzzler...man I love those towels....to think I once used terry cloth...or I mean bath towels cut up in to big squares to dry my vehicles man I've come a long way...lol.