PDA

View Full Version : So far so good!

scooterguitar
05-19-2006, 12:44 PM
Well, I began at 8 AM in about 45* cold weather, argh.
First fo all, I tried a clay bar first time ever, althought it was a cheap Blue Magic I got before I stumbled across here, I cannot believe how well it worked! Liek everyone says, hear and fell it taking out the grit! My Durango is old and just an everyday ride, but I decided to spiff it up. Gonna order upa good clay bar and redo it in amonth or so, should be even better, but for the most part, wow really helped the finish.
Next came Klasse AIO. Damn, a little goes loooong way for sure.:awesome:
Really cleaned up some troublesome spots well. Put a second coat on that went super easy and bam, instant slick shine, what I wanted:righton: I used AIO everywhere to clean any little thing I coudl find on the car, wheels, jams, handles, windows, etc. Good stuff.
Now more than 5 hours into my project I sit and let me weary arms rest, getting ready to finish up the day with Poorboy EPX. Wonder if it will make it shine more? Gonan finish up tomorrow with at leats one coat of Nat blue.
Looks liek I"m hooked, gonna ahve lots more ?'s for you cats soon enough, cuzz me gots to clean the isnide as well.
Thanks for all the help the past week and for whats' to come. Customer and forum buddy for life.

BritOn2wheels
05-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Welcome to the obsession! :D

ScottB
05-19-2006, 04:42 PM
:Picture: :Picture: :Picture: :Picture: :Picture:

scooterguitar
05-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Ha, no pics. It's nothing to brag about, just my only car! Wait until I do my bike, then I'll post some pics. As I write, I am going over details for new paint! Shoto be sweet, going old school metal flake flames.
But, my Durango is looking better than ever! My soon to be father-in-law was just over and he was freakin'. He is going to buy a clay bar tonight and borrow my new products ASAP. He kept saying, "The shine is so deep..."

Neothin
05-19-2006, 08:37 PM
I too love AIO. I use it, well, almost everywhere. paint, exhaust tip, under the engine, windows, some pieces of my interior, you name it, i've AIO'd it.