PDA

View Full Version : need a little help

killerwill13
08-18-2012, 03:04 PM
This is my first post here on these forums long time reader though. Im pretty good with detailing if I can say so myself. So I need some help/opinion on something that happened to day. I just finished applying a coat of Wolfgang deep gloss sealant and I had To drive my car to meet someone, it was still pretty clean except form two bugs that flew into the front bumper. So my question is how should I go about applying another wax or sealant after I just drove it? I was planing to follow the deep gloss sealant with a layer dodo supernatural hybrid then a layer of fuzion then a final layer of dodo supernatural wax. I got most of the products for detailing sprays and maintenance wax sprays. Any advice is welcome.

rider9195
08-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

I would use a waterless wash to remove the bugs. Also, do a rinseless wash to make sure there is no dirt on the paint. But keep it simple with the waxes. In my opinion its a waste to apply SN, Fuzion, SN. Just apply Fuzion and you will be good for a solid 5 months.

BobbyG
08-18-2012, 03:14 PM
:iagree: It difficult to argue with great advise! :props:

killerwill13
08-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Would Wolfgang detail spritz be a good one to use for a waterless rinse?

cleanmycorolla
08-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

I would use a waterless wash to remove the bugs. Also, do a rinseless wash to make sure there is no dirt on the paint. But keep it simple with the waxes. In my opinion its a waste to apply SN, Fuzion, SN. Just apply Fuzion and you will be good for a solid 5 months.

:iagree:

Thats a lot of wax you'll be using OP, seems to be it's just be wasting product.

Also, the detail spritz would be okay, but you could induce some marring, if you have ONR, or something like UWW+ use those instead, if not a quick wash will be fine to clear some dirt off