PDA

View Full Version : Optimum No rinse mixing ratio !!!

Webb
08-18-2012, 12:16 PM
I didn't see it on the bottle,I'm looking for a quick detail mix ratio,I only saw for clay lube.Have you use Optimum as a quick detailer/ShowRoom finish etc.. ?

My V7 is gone so I will try this for now.

Thanks

david79z28
08-18-2012, 12:28 PM
8oz to a gallon of water.

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: clay lubricant, optimum rinseless wash, no rinse car wash, optimum detailing products (http://www.autogeek.net/optimum-no-rinse.html)

Webb
08-18-2012, 01:08 PM
On cool mang,I didn't see it on the bottle.

BobbyG
08-18-2012, 03:37 PM
From their web page.

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: clay lubricant, optimum rinseless wash, no rinse car wash, optimum detailing products (http://www.autogeek.net/optimum-no-rinse.html)

Here’s how it works:

Add 1 ounce of No Rinse Wash & Shine to 2 gallons of water to make an excellent no rinse car wash. Soak a microfiber towel in the solution and wash your vehicle with the wet towel. Dry each section with another microfiber towel. There’s no need to rinse! The lubricants and substantive polymers in the formula will protect your vehicle from abrasion as it safely cleans all vehicle surfaces. The polymers encapsulate dirt and cause it to drop to the bottom of the bucket. No Rinse Wash & Shine actually cleans the wash water as it cleans your vehicle! And it leaves your vehicle super slick, like it was just waxed!

Add 1 ounce to wash water made with your regular car wash. No Rinse Wash & Shine’s advanced polymers and lubricants offer more surface protection and slickness than ordinary car soap alone. It acts as a water softener and conditioner to improve the quality of the water that touches your vehicle to provide the ultimate safe wash.

Add 2 ounces of No Rinse Wash & Shine to a gallon of water to make a super-slick clay bar lubricant. Wet the surface of your vehicle to provide a slippery protective layer beneath Opti-clay. After you’ve clayed each section, simply wipe it dry. This solution is as effective as any clay lubricant you can buy!

Add 8 ounces of No Rinse Wash & Shine to a gallon of water to make an excellent quick detailer. Fill up a spray bottle with this mixture and use it to clean and shine your vehicle, just as you would use a traditional detailer. The proprietary polymers bond to the paint surface to protect it from abrasion and micro-marring as you clean. The incredible formula leaves your vehicle extremely slick and glossy, like you just applied wax!

Chris Thomas
08-19-2012, 11:37 AM
We took it off the label when we launched our dedicated QD (Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer), but the ratio is 8oz per gallon as mentioned above.

BuffaloBill
05-28-2016, 06:00 AM
We took it off the label when we launched our dedicated QD (Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer), but the ratio is 8oz per gallon as mentioned above.

Oops, I did 8oz. For a 32oz spray bottle. Will this be difficult to get off or leave it greasy?

BigPoppa
08-18-2016, 07:10 AM
That strong might strip wax.

Pour the 32 oz into an empty gallon jug. Fill it the rest of the way with water. Shake. You now have the proper proportion.