PDA

View Full Version : Need a Pro Detailer in the Baltimore, Maryland area...

Pages : [1] 2

Mike Phillips
08-16-2012, 07:45 AM
Detailer in the Baltimore, Maryland area...
(http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-make-money-detailing-cars/54211-need-pro-detailer-baltimore-maryland-area.html)

An old friend of mine that attended one of my classes while I was teaching them at Meguiar's needs a professional detailer for a Grand Prix event in Baltimore, Maryland.

You need to be experienced and you need to be on top of your game. It's going to help if you have posts on this forum showing your work.

Reply here if the above describes you...

:xyxthumbs:

tuscarora dave
08-16-2012, 08:03 AM
Does he need a detailer to do all of the vehicles for the event or just his personal car/cars for the event?

I have folks come to me from the Baltimore area for detailing and other services that I offer.

I've traveled to the Baltimore Convention Center to prep buses for handicap access/mobility vehicle shows.

A little more info would be nice.

I am a super busy guy lately doing both paint corrections with Opti-Guard application and various other mechanical related tasks so if this is a "do the entire show worth of cars" gig, then I likely won't have the time.

If he needs attention to just a few cars I may be able to help him out.

Mike Phillips
08-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Hi Dave,

This will be for Mazda USA, my friend Eugene Kim is the District Sales Manager for Mazda North American Operations.

Mazda USA (http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayHomepage.action)

The event is the Mazda Grand Prix and is hosted by Mazda.

This will be a nice addition to anyone's professional portfolio and my goal is to help my friend Eugene and also help my detailing buddies in the forum world.

I've shared the link to this thread with Eugene so he can see the replies...

:)

tuscarora dave
08-16-2012, 08:33 AM
Hi Mike.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Eugene can check out my work in the show and shine forum and if I can be of help, he may feel free to click my website link where he can find my contact info.

Keeping in mind that I am a one man show with a pretty busy schedule at the shop, I'd be pretty limited on the volume of work that I could do for the event.

Eugene may feel free to contact me to care for his personal vehicles though.

This is a nice thing that you are doing for both your friend Eugene and the forum members here at AGO. Keep up the great work Mike!! :dblthumb2: :urtheman:

Mike Phillips
08-16-2012, 08:40 AM
This is a nice thing that you are doing for both your friend Eugene and the forum members here at AGO.

Just trying to follow this philosophy I learned from Zig Ziglar when I first got into this industry..

"You can have everything in life that you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

-Zig Ziglar

Which is another way of saying treat others as you would like to be treated and I know I would love to have been offered opportunities like this one when I was detailing full time back in Oregon.

:xyxthumbs:

Flannigan
08-16-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm only about an hour outside of Baltimore if I can be of help. I wouldn't mind traveling for an event like this.

Mike lambert
08-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Give him my number,I may even be able to get rod to help
Theshineshopautodetailing .com
410-833-1632

Mike lambert
08-16-2012, 11:13 AM
Sorry,I am 20 min. From the race

Mike Phillips
08-16-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm only about an hour outside of Baltimore if I can be of help. I wouldn't mind traveling for an event like this.

Give him my number,I may even be able to get rod to help
Theshineshopautodetailing .com
410-833-1632

Eugene is forum savvy and I gave him the link to this thread so he can see your posts.

Eugene: I would trust all of these guys to buff out my truck blindfolded they are all that good. I'm not the kind of person to play favorites as I'm friends with all the guys above and respect their work. I'm just the kind of guy to share the opportunity and let you take it from there.

:)

Vegas Transplant
08-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Mike, I would love participate in such an event, however, I will not meet the prerequisites.
Also, I'm leaving mid-day of the 21st and not returning to Md. until an early a.m. ETA on Labor Day (gotta beat the return traffic on US301).

CEE DOG
08-16-2012, 02:52 PM
I would highly recommend both Dave!! and Dave!! (TLC and Tuscarora). :laughing:

Off the top of my head those are the two guys I know in the area that do great work.

ArkayoDeetayo
08-16-2012, 03:09 PM
I vote for Flanny if you can only pick one, his work is amazing.

tuscarora dave
08-16-2012, 03:35 PM
This post is for Eugene, (if you're still reading this thread)

I want to thank you for the opportunity to bid on detailing for this event. Unfortunately after hearing your phone message that it would be a several day deal through the entire event, I have too much of a backlog of work to give multiple days to this event.

Thanks again Mike and Eugene for offering this up for the AGO members to be a part of. I sure hope whoever gets the gig will post up some photos.

tuscarora dave
08-16-2012, 03:36 PM
I would highly recommend both Dave!! and Dave!! (TLC and Tuscarora). :laughing:

Off the top of my head those are the two guys I know in the area that do great work.
Thanks Corey!! :dblthumb2:

Flannigan
08-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks for all the kind words fellas!