PDA

View Full Version : Spray bottles with extremely fine mist

Pages : [1] 2 3

SR99
08-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Any recommendations? The adjustable ones I have don't get fine enough. I'd like one where for example you spray a hood and there are no visible beads, just mist. Maybe a fixed/unadjustable mist sprayer with extremely fine mist would be better?

rwright
08-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Do you have an AutoZone close by? I've had great success with their spray bottle. It's $2.49 at my local stores.

cleanmycorolla
08-12-2012, 02:24 PM
I use spray master bottles, they have a nice fine mist action to them.

rwright
08-12-2012, 02:28 PM
I use spray master bottles, they have a nice fine mist action to them.

Have you had any problems with them leaking? That's why I trashed all of mine. I bought 3 from AG and 3 from Home Depot and they all leaked.

bl3ujay07
08-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Do you have an AutoZone close by? I've had great success with their spray bottle. It's $2.49 at my local stores.

Agree. My autozone spray bottles goes from fine mist to strong stream.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

habeba86
08-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Sally Beauty Supply bottles! lol

CriticalDetails
08-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Kwazar spray bottles have the best atomization by far. The mist is so fine that on a windy day a majority of the quick detailer isn't going to make it onto the vehicle.

cleanmycorolla
08-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Have you had any problems with them leaking? That's why I trashed all of mine. I bought 3 from AG and 3 from Home Depot and they all leaked.

No, i have never had that issue. Where on the bottle did they start leaking on you? Where the sprayer and bottle meet?

rwright
08-12-2012, 03:16 PM
No, i have never had that issue. Where on the bottle did they start leaking on you? Where the sprayer and bottle meet?

No, they leak from the tip and somewhere around the trigger. I can literally squeeze the sides of the bottle and product will squirt out of the tip without pulling the trigger. If they fall on their side product leaks from the trigger area.

IOMCAMARO
08-12-2012, 03:30 PM
No, they leak from the tip and somewhere around the trigger. I can literally squeeze the sides of the bottle and product will squirt out of the tip without pulling the trigger. If they fall on their side product leaks from the trigger area.

I had this same exact issue. I don't use them anymore.

jsgntulok
08-12-2012, 03:35 PM
The sprayers Meguiar's uses on their Quick Interior Detailer produce a very fine mist. When I empty a bottle, I wash it out very thoroughly and then reuse it for whatever liquid product whenever I want a fine spray mist. Don't forget to put a new label on the bottle to reference the new contents. The sprayers on the 16 oz bottles of XMT 360 spray wax also spray a very fine mist.

rwright
08-12-2012, 03:42 PM
I had this same exact issue. I don't use them anymore.

Keith! How the heck are ya?

The sprayers Meguiar's uses on their Quick Interior Detailer produce a very fine mist. When I empty a bottle, I wash it out very thoroughly and then reuse it for whatever liquid product whenever I want a fine spray mist. Don't forget to put a new label on the bottle to reference the new contents. The sprayers on the 16 oz bottles of XMT 360 spray wax also spray a very fine mist.

Great idea! I love the sprayers on those!

BobbyG
08-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Like everyone here I wish someone made a spray head that;

Didn't leak
Pumped fluid past the nozzle and not bypass the valve assembly
Did not have to shut off the nozzle once you're through with it otherwise it'll continue to drip, drip, drip
Were easily adjustable
Worked
Were chemical resistant not just say they are
Didn't cost a fortune

I bought 3 Spraymaster heads figuring that if I buy the best they'll just work, period, they all failed; 2, 3, & 7 so far...

cleanmycorolla
08-12-2012, 04:31 PM
I can't post an outbound link, but google Delta Spray bottle. They come in 24 and 32oz, I have used those with great success. Nice mist too

edit: they come in 3 packs for 7.99 as well as individually

cleanmycorolla
08-12-2012, 05:02 PM
I can't post an outbound link, but google Delta Spray bottle. They come in 24 and 32oz, I have used those with great success. Nice mist too

edit: they come in 3 packs for 7.99 as well as individually

I believe their name is "orbital" same maker as spray master, but iMO i have noticed I tend to like these more.