PDA

View Full Version : Pressure washer

Bill1234
08-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Im thinking about buying an eletric pressure washer for when people ask me to detail their cars. I am willing to spend tops 100 bucks and I would like to know what would be the best for the money. I might need to have pressure soap, but it mainly would be for risining rims and tires and the car itself. maybe even somewhat around the house

craz0boy
08-12-2012, 02:26 PM
I purchased the one I currently use at sams for $100. At 1700psi works great for car washing and around the house use. I think I have a thread with pics of it. Let me try and get the link

craz0boy
08-12-2012, 02:30 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/52336-pressure-washer-foam-blaster-microfiber-towels-clay.html

Bill1234
08-12-2012, 05:44 PM
How reputable is this brand, Ive heard great things about greenworks pressure washers. I dont want to go overload with the power, but I also need electric, I dont want gas as its not worth the money

craz0boy
08-12-2012, 06:11 PM
How reputable is this brand, Ive heard great things about greenworks pressure washers. I dont want to go overload with the power, but I also need electric, I dont want gas as its not worth the money

Really havent looked into geenworks. But I use it for my detail biz everyday. Also put a 1 year warranty on it. Can swap it out for another if anything happens to it. Thinking about purchasing another one as back up.
I did some comparing to other similar electric pressure washers at home depot. They seemed cheaply made and prices were close to double. This one is way more sturdier compared to the others.

Another thing I liked was the connection for the hose is made of metal instead of plastic like the HD ones. Those tend to break or strip. For the $100, being an electric and the psi it puts out, it was a no brainier for me. :D

IOMCAMARO
08-12-2012, 06:36 PM

I love my greenworks 1500 psi. $99 at lowes. You won't have to buy a new wand either. It has the quick disconnect wand with it.

Talvanos
08-12-2012, 07:47 PM
I bought a used Honda Gas Pressure washer off of Craig's List for $75. You don't always have to buy new.

aalbs
08-16-2012, 09:20 AM
I love my greenworks 1500 psi. $99 at lowes. You won't have to buy a new wand either. It has the quick disconnect wand with it.

I was looking @ these the other day. Is this one powerful enough to clean off the salt & grime of winter driving?

Sent from my Droid using AG Online

yakky
08-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Get one from a place that has a liberal return policy. Any electric unit in the sub $400 range will die within a year or two with regular use.