PDA

View Full Version : About to pull the trigger on a pretty big purchase and want some guidance..

LuxuryGS3
08-12-2012, 01:40 AM
Well to make a long story short.. I was going to repaint about 70-80% of the car, but a friend of mine told me that if i'm going to be buying a body kit for the car within a year or so (which I plan to do) then honestly it's not worth the money because i'll end up repainting stuff I just had painted.

I understood that logic and so I decided to go another route and try another way to get my paint looking as best as possible for the time being... Buying a Porter Cable 7424 and getting some compound, polish & sealant or get an all in one.

This is where my question comes in.. What would you guys recommend? I'm a big fan of the BF line and REALLLLYY wanted to try out their stuff, but we have this 20% off Pinnacle stuff going on at the moment. I know Pinnacle is definitely worth the bucks, but do you guys think that buying the Pinnacle stuff would be the best bang for my buck AND results at the moment, or should I just buy the PC by itself with a cutting pad and finishing pad then buy the BF products of my choice?

Thanks in advance... :) :xyxthumbs:

weekendwarrior
08-12-2012, 02:09 AM
Its 20% off anything no minimum...not just Pinnacle products. Check buy one get one section of store...some BF products there now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AG Online

Skimmer0220
08-12-2012, 04:53 AM
Yep just. Lift some new pads and used the code pretty much made shipping free

Sent from space through a satellite