PDA

View Full Version : optimum no rinse MSDS CAS no.?

I-car
08-11-2012, 01:19 AM
I am wondering if anyone can provide me an optimum no rinse MSDS complete with CAS no.?

most of the download version didnt mentioned the CAS no and I have difficulties importing it to my country.

please help, thanks.

rider9195
08-11-2012, 06:30 AM
I would contact Optimum Polymer Technologies themselves. They should be able to answer your question.

FUNX650
08-11-2012, 06:40 AM
I am wondering if anyone can provide me an optimum no rinse MSDS complete with CAS no.?

most of the download version didnt mentioned the CAS no and I have difficulties importing it to my country.

please help, thanks.
-As far as a CAS NO. goes....
No hazardous ingredients are listed=None applicable, as far as I understand.

-MSDS for ONR:

OPTIMUM POLYMER TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
OPTIMUM NO RINSE WASH & SHINE

Telephone Number:
24 Hour Emergency Assistance: (901) 292-4324
Name & Address:
Optimum Polymer Technologies, Inc.
P. O. Box 3017
Memphis, TN 38173
NFPA Hazard Rating: Health Hazard: 1 Fire Hazard: 0 Reactivity: 0

SECTION I: MATERIAL IDENTIFICATION
Product Name: Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine
Chemical Family: Polymer Blend in water
Material Use: Automotive Cleaner & Protectant

SECTION II: HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS
Chemical Name........... CAS NO.......... %

SECTION III: HEALTH INFORMATION
Eye Contact: Direct contact may cause minor irritation to the eyes. Use protective measures to avoid contact.
Skin Contact: Based on product testing, the product is non-irritating to the skin.
Inhalation: Based on product testing, the product is non-irritating to the nose and throat.
Oral: There is low ingestion hazard in normal use.

SECTION IV: EMERGENCY AND FIRST AID PROCEDURES
Eye Contact: Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If irritation occurs, get medical attention.
Skin Contact: Wash with soap and water. If irritation occurs, get medical attention.
Inhalation: If irritation occurs, get medical attention.
Ingestion: In general no treatment is necessary unless large quantities of the product are ingested. However, get
medical advice.

SECTION V: FIRE AND EXPLOSION HAZARDS
Flash Point: >200F Lower Explosion Limit: N/A
Flash Point Method: Closed Cup Upper Explosion Limit: N/A

SECTION VI: PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Physical State: Liquid Solubility in Water: 100% Molecular Weight: N/A
Odor: Mild Specific Gravity: 1.00 Boiling Point: ND
Melting point: ND Vapor Pressure: ND VOC: <10 g/l (less water)
Flash Point: >200F pH: 4-7 Appearance: Light Blue Liquid

SECTION VII: REACTIVITY
Stability: Hazardous polymerization will not occur.
OPTIMUM POLYMER TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
OPTIMUM NO RINSE WASH & SHINE

SECTION VIII: PRECAUTIONS FOR SAFE HANDLING AND USE
Spills and Leaks: Take up spills and put into closed containers. Avoid flow to sewers. Floors may become slippery.
See section III for further information.
Storage and Handling: Store in cool area but avoid freezing. Keep containers closed.
Waste Disposal: Follow applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
Suitable Gloves: Polyvinylchloride.
Empty Containers: Do not reuse for other products. Can be recycled according to local, state, or federal regulations.
Note: These precautions are for room temperature handling. Use at elevated temperatures may require additional precautions.

SECTION IX: REGULATORY CONTROLS
The components of this product are included on or exempted from listing on the TSCA inventory of chemical substances.
Protection of stratospheric ozone (pursuant to section 611 of the clean air act amendments of 1990): Per 40 CFR part 82, this
product does not contain any class I or class II ozone depleting substances.
EPA SARA TITLE III CHEMICAL LISTINGS
Section 302 extremely hazardous substances:
None.
Section 304 CERCLA hazardous substances:
None.
Section 312 hazard class:
None.
Section 313 toxic chemicals:
None.

SECTION X: STATE REGULATORY INFORMATION
California
This product contains no chemicals listed by the state of California under the safe drinking water and toxic enforcement act
of 1986 (Proposition 65) as being known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
MASSACHUSETTS
No ingredient regulated by MA right-to-know law is present.

SECTION XI: OTHER INFORMATION
The information provided here is compiled from sources believed to be reliable and is accurate to the best of our knowledge
at this time. It is provided in good faith but without warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results of the use of this
information or to the product to which it relates. Recipient assumes all responsibility for the use of this information and the
use, storage, or disposal of this product, including any resultant injury or property damage.

:)

Bob