PDA

View Full Version : metro data vac help!!!

BADZZHUMMER
05-19-2006, 08:52 AM
i got the metro data vac 3 and it is used but the suction is really strong , and i got a good deal on it, but whomever used it last obviously was cleaning the ink jet from a printer or whatever, so i went to test it out in a cabinet that i spilled oatmeal in and it worked graet except it blew out a bunch of ink from the exhaust side , when i look in the exhast side it seems there is a filter thing in there with the hole facing out, was this in backwards? im thinking it was and the hole in the filter should face in towards the vac any ideas?

ScottB
05-19-2006, 04:52 PM
I think I would call Jason (X-208) and get the manufacturers number. Maybe they can offer some advice or repair.

Meghan
05-19-2006, 10:24 PM
i got the metro data vac 3 and it is used but the suction is really strong , and i got a good deal on it, but whomever used it last obviously was cleaning the ink jet from a printer or whatever, so i went to test it out in a cabinet that i spilled oatmeal in and it worked graet except it blew out a bunch of ink from the exhaust side , when i look in the exhast side it seems there is a filter thing in there with the hole facing out, was this in backwards? im thinking it was and the hole in the filter should face in towards the vac any ideas?
Sent you a PM with help.;)