PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish v Menzerna FP II

BlackCoupe
04-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Has anybody compared these two? Opinions?

nick19
04-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Justin is the only one who has expressed his opinion on Pinnacle Advanced Finishing polish.

On the contrary, I swear by FPII. It's all a process of finding what works for you..

BlackCoupe
04-09-2007, 04:30 PM
I have been very pleased with FP II, but it would be more convenient to "Go Geek".

supercharged
04-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Justin is the only one who has expressed his opinion on Pinnacle Advanced Finishing polish.

On the contrary, I swear by FPII. It's all a process of finding what works for you..
:iagree: :iagree: They are both good polishes.

BILL
04-09-2007, 04:49 PM
:iagree: :iagree: They are both good polishes.

AGAIN I AGREE........ I USED BOTH OVER THE WEEKEND WITH GREAT RESULTS........:)

Nica
04-09-2007, 05:04 PM
I just placed an order for Menzerna and I'm looking forward on using it. As for pinnacle well I' sure it will do well too. I have confidence on both. But I agree it's a personal preference.

BILL
04-09-2007, 05:06 PM
I just placed an order for Menzerna and I'm looking forward on using it. As for pinnacle well I' sure it will do well too. I have confidence on both. But I agree it's a personal preference.

What pad you using????

Nica
04-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Well BILL I don't have my Menzerna just yet but I'm going to use a polishing pad....I'll need to experiment with it as I never used it before. I should be receiving it end of the week or early next week.

BILL
04-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Well BILL I don't have my Menzerna just yet but I'm going to use a polishing pad....I'll need to experiment with it as I never used it before. I should be receiving it end of the week or early next week.

I miss spoke i meant what pad will you use.:p .....anyway, since i used M F P 11 with my metabo and the blue 8" 2k wave pad, it was a very good choice for me..........:) you'll like this polish im sure.......

Nica
04-09-2007, 05:32 PM
I miss spoke i meant what pad will you use.:p .....anyway, since i used M F P 11 with my metabo and the blue 8" 2k wave pad, it was a very good choice for me..........:) you'll like this polish im sure.......

Oh your a Metabo guy too huh, I love the Metabo. Sorry when I said "polishing pad" what I meant was a finishing pad not a polishing pad. I was thinking blue or white Edge 2K pad. I got the 6.5 waved pads and flats. I really like the blue because it's very versatile.

Thanks for sharing the info BILL.

BILL
04-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Oh your a Metabo guy too huh, I love the Metabo. Sorry when I said "polishing pad" what I meant was a finishing pad not a polishing pad. I was thinking blue or white Edge 2K pad. I got the 6.5 waved pads and flats. I really like the blue because it's very versatile.

Thanks for sharing the info BILL.

I also want to get the edge 2k flat 6.5 pads as you have.....i have the L.C 6.5 flats now....along with the edge 2k 8" waves.and regular LC 5"s and 4"s......never can have enough pads.......

MENZERA finish glaze is also very good.....i used the L.C. 6.5 Grey with that.......:)

nick19
04-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Just for kicks, I use FPII on Edge Orange and Blue pad. Depends on the car..

ScottB
04-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Id still give the nod to Menzerna ... and we know how I love Pinnacle.

orngez
04-09-2007, 06:24 PM
menzerna is great stuff.......just really dang expensive....in the end it is personal preference...i have used just about every brand of polish out there and in the end the results are the same...swirl free paint...some products dust more...some give more shine...yadda yadda...in the end no product..even the best..can make up for bad technique...hell...i can get a swirl free finish with a wool pad and turtle wax rubbing compound...(although there will be very little clear left)