PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion Refill!

Pages : [1] 2

hoyt66
08-03-2012, 06:19 PM
I received my refill of Fuzion today!! Sent Megan a pic of the pretty much empty first jar and my certificate and she sent it out. I'm so because 1- AG used brown paper instead of

those dreaded peanuts and 2- Two more years and I can try a different kind of wax!!! I love Fuzion but I would love to try some others.

rider9195
08-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Who says you have to wait two more years? ;)

I would try some Dodo Waxes next! :dblthumb2:

hoyt66
08-03-2012, 07:30 PM

Yeah I get ya. The way I manage my detailing "habit" is to abide by one rule. No more

than two of any product in my collection. I already have Souveran and Fuzion. Oop's I

forgot some free max wax from the sale a month or so back.

swanicyouth
08-03-2012, 08:47 PM
How did you find the longevity of Fuzion? I recently got a sample pot and put 3 coats on my SUV, then topped it with Wet Glaze 2.0. Fuzion is so easy to apply and remove, it's hard to believe it could last! I'm not satyng it doesn't last, I'm just saying its the easiest wax to apply and remove and is super slick. Just wondering if someone who has used it for a while could comment on durability. It does make waxing not a chore, and that's important to me.

ScottB
08-03-2012, 08:56 PM
How did you find the longevity of Fuzion? I recently got a sample pot and put 3 coats on my SUV, then topped it with Wet Glaze 2.0. Fuzion is so easy to apply and remove, it's hard to believe it could last! I'm not satyng it doesn't last, I'm just saying its the easiest wax to apply and remove and is super slick. Just wondering if someone who has used it for a while could comment on durability. It does make waxing not a chore, and that's important to me.

why put a glaze over it, did you see any additional benefit in gloss ???

Dr Oldz
08-03-2012, 09:20 PM

Why did u put Wet Glaze on top of it? :dunno:

DaveT435
08-03-2012, 09:41 PM

Have you used DoDo Purple Haze? It says it's great on dark cars...

kmsdetailing
08-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Yeah I get ya. The way I manage my detailing "habit" is to abide by one rule. No more

than two of any product in my collection. I already have Souveran and Fuzion. Oop's I

forgot some free max wax from the sale a month or so back.

I wish I could stick to that rule. My garage looks like a local parts store stocking detailing products.

My wife is trying to find a blocker to this site.:nomore:

sproketser
08-03-2012, 10:17 PM
i wish i could stick to that rule. My garage looks like a local parts store stocking detailing products.

My wife is trying to find a blocker to this site.:nomore:

lol .

ArkayoDeetayo
08-04-2012, 01:16 AM
Wet Glaze 2.0 is a bit like Blacklight from what I can tell.

"Top Wet Glaze 2.0 with your favorite wax or sealant for added protection and appearance...OR you can even use Wet Glaze 2.0 on top of your favorite wax or sealant for added durability and appearance to them as well! Wet Glaze 2.0 does not contain cleaners so it will not remove your wax or sealant, and if that isn't enough Wet Glaze 2.0 also repels dust! Wet Glaze 2.0 cures instantly and is very easy to remove. You won't believe how wet your vehicle looks after an application of Wet Glaze!"

Guess you can use it as a LSP, or you can use it as a glaze before the LSP

hoyt66
08-04-2012, 04:32 AM

I'll be honest. I wax to much to know how long it last. It is the easiest to apply and remove of the lsp's I have used (not many but a few) and the depth and pop I get on my

silver is awesome. I think I will put it on my Durango for the winter and test how it holds up.

BobbyG
08-04-2012, 05:55 AM
Yeah I get ya. The way I manage my detailing "habit" is to abide by one rule. No more than two of any product in my collection. I already have Souveran and Fuzion. Oop's I forgot some free max wax from the sale a month or so back.

I'm with you there Chet!! :laughing:

jpegs13
08-04-2012, 06:42 AM
Imelda Marcos collected shoes, I collect wax. (Most of you here are too young to know who she was) :xyxthumbs:

swanicyouth
08-04-2012, 07:14 AM
Why did u put Wet Glaze on top of it? :dunno:

Wet Glaze is what they call a "pure gloss enhancer". It can go above or below a wax. Like a lot of products, the term "glaze" doesn't quite describe it. Unlike Blacklight it has no cleaners. I thought I would try it and was amazed. More gloss than I've ever seen on my black BMW. On my light blue SUV the difference wasn't as dramatic. It also adds slickness, some polymer protection, and beads like crazy. Wet Glaze over a wax on a dark car is just awesome.

ssnobrakes
08-04-2012, 11:01 AM
I have been using FUSION now for about 3 months and it seems to hold up fairly well (over 2 months). There are so many variables it is really hard to tell (rain, heat,sun,pollutants,tree and bird droppings, etc) As others have said I love how easy it is to use and the results are great. I love the deep shine and glow. Smells good too, although it has given me headaches if I take too many wiffs........It certainly makes handing waxing easier. I have used WG3.0 sealant and CGBL hybrid under the FUSION with great results. :xyxthumbs: