PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion Refill!

Pages : 1 [2]

hoyt66
08-05-2012, 05:25 AM
I have been using FUSION now for about 3 months and it seems to hold up fairly well (over 2 months). There are so many variables it is really hard to tell (rain, heat,sun,pollutants,tree and bird droppings, etc) As others have said I love how easy it is to use and the results are great. I love the deep shine and glow. Smells good too, although it has given me headaches if I take too many wiffs........It certainly makes handing waxing easier. I have used WG3.0 sealant and CGBL hybrid under the FUSION with great results. :xyxthumbs:

This brings up the age old question...Is it the wax holding up or the sealant under it?

chemguy626
09-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Have you used DoDo Purple Haze? It says it's great on dark cars...

I have this and blue velvet!! You have to try it if you havent...makes my metallic green volvo glow!!! I use both and top tge hard wax with the soft :-)

Sent from my MB855 using AG Online

dad07
09-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Imelda Marcos collected shoes, I collect wax. (Most of you here are too young to know who she was) :xyxthumbs:

Do you have as many waxes as she did shoes?

She did have ALOT of shoes!

Don Gl
11-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Imelda Marcos collected shoes, I collect wax. (Most of you here are too young to know who she was) :xyxthumbs:

Not young enough for me...

FUNX650
11-04-2012, 10:08 PM

Not young enough for me...

...^^^:iagree:^^^...

Imelda is getting up there in years...
With a now: Much, much smaller bank account...for my tastes.

:D

Bob