PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang sealant or? BF maybe?

scooterguitar
08-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Ok, desperate need to order up fresh products. I've always loved working with the WG old formula sealant, but there are so many new ones on the market I'm clueless.
The Blackfire looks interesting to me.
I basically have a household full of black vehicles.
I'll typically top with Souveran every wash or two. But just don't have the time to keep them at 100% using only nubas anymore
:<(
So between Wolf 3.0 or the BF Wet Diamond, which should I try next?
Thanks for the input:xyxthumbs:

Buckskincolt
08-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Of those two I'd try the BFWD. Just to confuse you more, for black I really like the the Four Star UPP. Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection, Four Star UPP, paint sealant (http://www.autogeek.net/four-star-ultimate-paint-protection.html)

Also for black, the Chemical Guys Blacklight and V7 spray is pretty awesome on black too! I will say this combo does attract dust.

scooterguitar
08-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Thanks! Yep, ben looking at the BL/V7 combo as well.
I've had UPP in the past, just prefer working with the Wolfgang better for some reason.
Is the BF easy on/off as well?

rider9195
08-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Thanks! Yep, ben looking at the BL/V7 combo as well.
I've had UPP in the past, just prefer working with the Wolfgang better for some reason.

Blackfire is very easy on, easy off. You know if you apply too much product when you go to wipe it off and it dusts.

Buckskincolt
08-03-2012, 10:23 AM

VERY:props: Apply thin and you are set!

scooterguitar
08-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Thanks guys. I'll order up soon enough :>)

sohail99
08-03-2012, 11:53 AM
I agree! BFWD is really user friendly(WGDGPS isn't as user friendly)

I just tried a sample of their new formula and the slickness is so amazing, I use it on my phone's touchscreen lol!

Durability is good with 2 coats!

JSFM35x
08-03-2012, 12:09 PM
BF Wet Diamont sealant is awesome-Thin for the win! :)

Also I have not tried BF Clear Seal bt hear it is really good and very easy. WOWA. I used the Ultima WOWA and it was great but I want to use it up before I double up on similar products.

07gtcs
08-03-2012, 01:50 PM
BF all the way BAAAABY!!!!

Bunky
08-03-2012, 02:43 PM
On black, I would opt for Blackfire for a deeper look. Menzerna is another option.