PDA

View Full Version : Not for the kids

Pages : [1] 2

Truls
04-08-2007, 06:30 PM
When you did this as a kid, your father freaked out, i freak out when i see smilys on the hood of the car (on wifes car, the kids dont dear to touch the evo;) Like when you come out of the shoppingmall, and someone have written "wash me" on the trunk or hood....

But anyway, the car was just washed, and i have to wash it again another day, the summer just left and king winter is back (hopefully gone tomorow)

So in a weak moment, the "kid" in me jumped out, i simply couldnt resist...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/truhaa/IMG_4228.jpg

Still waiting for summer, it always snows after i put the summer wheels on the car, always......need sun...bad

Thats probably the only thing AutoGeek dont carry regarding detailing products, sunshine.... Would be nice to buy DG AW, ShMitt, nxt wash and 32oz of sunshine during winter.

Bigfoot
04-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Hillarious! Reminded me of what we used to do in school in Puerto Rico with all the dirty cars. We put something like washmenow.com or a pigs face on it.

sparkie
04-08-2007, 07:39 PM
HeeHeeHeeHaHaHaHa! I like it! That is so cool!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/truhaa/IMG_4228.jpg

Reddwarf
04-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Very funny! How long is the summer in Norway? What is the temp like in the summer? Are there really hot looking blonde babes every where?

ScottB
04-08-2007, 07:53 PM
easier removed than a bumper sticker, nice choice !!

AL417
04-08-2007, 07:59 PM
I love it.:awesome:

RTexasF
04-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Cool! All I could ever think of was "Dirt Test".

Truls
04-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Summer in Norway, well from May to August its "summer" but it gets hottest in july and August i guess.

Hot Blondes, you bet, they are everywhere. Lets just say that Mr Hefner would pass out if he enterd a Beach in Norway..........Juuuuhu (That is two words that dont go well together: Beach AND Norway)

The sad thing is that im a sucker for brunettes, so any Latinas woundering about moving to a new country? Norway welcomes you. he he

Gary Sword
04-08-2007, 08:57 PM
We are just big kids with big toys.

Nuke33
04-08-2007, 09:02 PM
hehe to funney

HighEndDetail
04-08-2007, 09:08 PM
That was cool. It has been a long time since I have done that

ltoman
04-08-2007, 09:25 PM
shoot i still put wash me on my friend's neon! what was funny was when he blamed it on someone else - told her to prove it that her hands weren't dirty! lol

Truls
04-08-2007, 09:29 PM
We are just bid kids with big toys.

You sound like my wife..... :D

"when will you grow up"
-HEY i still LIVE with a mom, so
"wish you was as tidy IN the house as with you car"
-When i can DRIVE my house i will
"can you be serious for one sec"
-Sjush women, American Chopper starts

(and if she reads this, im a dead man...)

Can you hear it? "YOU DONT SJUSH ME MISTER" folowed by your first name, middle name and last name (thats IS trouble)

THAT MY FRIENDS IS WHY GOD CREATED:

1. GARAGES
2. CARS
3. PORTER CABLE
4. AUTOGEEK.NET

There is NO internet sites about house cleaning (the show`n shine posts would be plain horror, the guys would only manage to post the "before" shots) if there ever was, i think imAgeek.com would fit.

To all the girls here......j/k:D

scottgt
04-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Summer in Norway, well from May to August its "summer" but it gets hottest in july and August i guess.

Hot Blondes, you bet, they are everywhere. Lets just say that Mr Hefner would pass out if he enterd a Beach in Norway..........Juuuuhu (That is two words that dont go well together: Beach AND Norway)

The sad thing is that im a sucker for brunettes, so any Latinas woundering about moving to a new country? Norway welcomes you. he he

i hear ya on those latinas :awesome:

klumzypinoy
04-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Haha. Something like that happened with my friend's 2006 Civic Si. His friend wrote his name with his finger on his hood when it was dirty, and now you still can see it cause he marred his name in it. Pretty sad haha.