PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day

Pages : [1] 2

koibybrian
04-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Imagine getting a knock on your door at 4:30 Am? You answer your door an their is your neighbor informing you that your daughter has been in a Auto accident? The emergency room will provide no details on the phone.Happend to me April 7th. She is okay! The car is totaled it rolled! Will post some pic if Meghan helps me out. Count your Blessings one more roll it would have droped off the rebuttment. I can kiss My new Colbalt good by but I can kiss my daughter good night for many nights!

Surfer
04-08-2007, 01:46 PM
ouch...glad shes ok. What happened?

Truls
04-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Doesnt sound like any fun at all, good that shes okay, thats what matters.

koibybrian
04-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Hit a patch of ice! went up the embankment, rolled the car. Her girlfriend was not hurt at all the boy in bak seat was throwen out the window. Daughter could not remember the house number, cell phone number etc. She received cuts an bruises(stitches). She was luckey one more roll and off the embankment to a three foot drop on the highway. Boy I think he broke his arm. I will post some pics. I think I need to send them to Meghan first.
Just thankfull everone is alive an healthy!

HighEndDetail
04-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Brian, I am glad your daughter is ok. And her friends are alive and well too. Sorry to hear that the car is totaled, that can be replaced. Lives can not. An few http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/angel.gifhttp://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/angel.gif for your daughter and friends to get well fast.

sparkie
04-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Sorry to hear that, glad she's is OK.

nick19
04-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Dang Brian.. that sucks. :(

Thank God she is alright, and her passengers. Our blessings go out to you and their families.

Nica
04-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Wow...I pray that I never get news like that...you must have been shocked!! Wow...I can't even imagine what it must have been like. Sorry to hear of the bad news my friend but I'm really glad to hear that she's okay. Car accidents are never fun, no matter how small they are.

I hope the recovery process goes well and wish you and your family the best.

AUdakota
04-08-2007, 03:35 PM
cars can be replaced...... people cannot.

Bigfoot
04-08-2007, 04:19 PM
The best part is that your daughter's ok! The car can be replaced anytime..

CalgaryDetail
04-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Im sorry to hear about this, im glad noone was seriously injured. A car is a car its a chunk of metal that can be replaced. But a life cannot, Like you said count your blessings.

And i wish your daughter a quick recovery

Al-53
04-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Brian..I am glad your Daughter is ok...thats a parents nightmare getting called like that ..yes be thankful you can kiss your daughter good nite for nites to come after a incident like that...I got a call like that when my son hit ice and totaled his car ..you got to love miracles..

Al

ScottB
04-08-2007, 04:42 PM
As said, even insurance cannot make a difference in a humans life. It can however bring peace to and a new ride. Go kiss your daughter and bless that she will be ok.

NorahCRV
04-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Brian, so sorry to hear of your daughter's accident, but so glad that she's okay!! I hope she was thoroughly checked at the hospital.

I got my "wake-up call" two weeks ago at 2:30 a.m. when my son called to tell me that he'd wrecked his Honda Fit - he was okay too, but the Fit's still in the body shop :(

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/417534rch/70323Karuma/DSC01701.jpg

Geez, kids today - were we this hard on our parents?? :confused:

ScottB
04-08-2007, 05:08 PM
Geez, kids today - were we this hard on our parents?? :confused:

Not to change the subject for but a moment, but I remember very clearly trying to do Rockford File swing-arounds in a Buick for months on end ;) we just might have been a little luckier and in area's likely less populated.