PDA

View Full Version : Meguires Natural Shine (Tires)

FishyX
07-31-2012, 02:30 PM
How well does Natural Shine work on tires compared to the more expensive products?

Nappers
07-31-2012, 02:55 PM
I think it works pretty well. Depends on how much wiping you do or spray and walk away.....

I use a dedicated All Wheel/tire cleaner or your favorite cleaner and scrub tires good then use the product.

BillyJack
07-31-2012, 05:27 PM
Personally, Natural Shine is my favorite dressing. I enjoy when people get in my car, see there's no gloss on the doors or dash, then rub their hand on it, only to find it's as slippery as can be. After a thorough cleaning, I like to dress my tires with UTTG. If I have a show or cruise coming up, I'll clean the tires with a mild APC, then top them with Natural Shine. IMO, it's kinda like using a spray wax over a long-term sealant on your paint. You perk up the looks, but don't compromise your long term protection.

Bill

ScottB
07-31-2012, 05:34 PM
Its nice inside but outside tires need a little more gloss or matte look. 303 Protectant is a great choice for tires or Optimums Optibond.

Nappers
07-31-2012, 05:40 PM
Its nice inside but outside tires need a little more gloss or matte look. 303 Protectant is a great choice for tires or Optimums Optibond.

I did forget to mention that it's not very glossy if you want that black matte color tire, spray and walk away is a little shinier.

I like M40 too. Living in a rural area, dust is a magnet to my tires and gloss. Staying away from Endurance and Hot shine at the moment.....

It too is one of my favorite interior dressings and clean with QID

FishyX
08-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Well, I picked up a bottle and did my tires yesterday. I've been using 303 for the last 10 years and have been hesitant to try something else. I like how the Natural Shine added a little more gloss to the tires and was extremely easy to apply with a MF pad. I was never happy with the durability of 303 so I'm gonna give this product some time and see how it goes. I also want to see if it attracts any dust but it seemed to be dry to the touch after about a 1/2 hour.