PDA

View Full Version : IS THE Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax Connoisseur’s Kit WORTH THE MONEY?

Pages : [1] 2

chemguy626
07-28-2012, 10:31 PM
Hey im thinking about buying this and I was wondering if this is worth the 225?

Wolfgang Fzion Estate Wax Connoisseurs Kit, Wolfgang Fuzion car wax kit, detailing kit, wax, polish, car wash (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-fuzion-car-wax-kit.html)

It looks good but i wanted a second opinion before I order it tonight...:buffing:

Buckskincolt
07-28-2012, 10:33 PM
It's OK but I'd wait for a sale FWIW.

chemguy626
07-28-2012, 11:38 PM
if they had sales consistently i would...do you think the kit is worth is or should i just get the wax...

Bigbull2984
07-28-2012, 11:56 PM
Its a good kit, but me personally I don't see the value. You are saving $10.00 on the kit. And after spending lots of time on this forum you will always want to try new things. If it was me, I would grab a 3oz of Fuzion(should last couple of year) and 3 oz of BF Midnight Sun.

Or if you want a kit, I personally think this is a better buy
BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Wax Kit, car wax kit, auto detailing kit (http://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-wet-diamond-wax-kit.html)
And add the 3 oz of Midnight Sun BF in there.

chemguy626
07-29-2012, 04:18 AM
Its a good kit, but me personally I don't see the value. You are saving $10.00 on the kit. And after spending lots of time on this forum you will always want to try new things. If it was me, I would grab a 3oz of Fuzion(should last couple of year) and 3 oz of BF Midnight Sun.

Or if you want a kit, I personally think this is a better buy
BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Wax Kit, car wax kit, auto detailing kit (http://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-wet-diamond-wax-kit.html)
And add the 3 oz of Midnight Sun BF in there.

as far as wolfgang fuzion would i be better off getting the kit or just the wax...i dont want to get the 3oz becuase id rather get the one with the refill.

BobbyG
07-29-2012, 05:22 AM
Wolfgang products work well and the Fuzion wax is very nice. Fuzion is a bit pricy but as many have mentioned it does come with a free refill. :props:

hoyt66
07-29-2012, 06:30 AM
[QUOTE=Bigbull2984;715079]Its a good kit, but me personally I don't see the value. You are saving $10.00 on the kit. And after spending lots of time on this forum you will always want to try new things. If it was me, I would grab a 3oz of Fuzion(should last couple of year) and 3 oz of BF Midnight Sun.

Totally agree with this. I bought the Fuzion on sale 2 years ago and today I finally am seeing the bottom. The problem is like bigbull said. Being on this forum you will want to try

new thing and for me the price of Fuzion I have to wait until it's gone to try something new, and trust me you will too!:xyxthumbs: I take care of three family cars and one jar will last me

until fall. If you have a single car you will have Fuzion forever!! Which isn't all that bad. I love the stuff!Im the MAN:buffing:

TimmyG
07-29-2012, 06:59 AM
Fuzion is a nice wax, I just wish they offered it without the refill so it doesn't cost new buyers $225 right off the bat.

mg6045
07-29-2012, 07:03 AM
yes, its a good kit.

Buckskincolt
07-29-2012, 09:21 AM
The Fuzion is and awesome wax, I only have the 3oz and haven't used it up in a year. There are just way to many other things to try and like to invest $175 in one wax.
I don't feel there is anything other than the Fuzion in that kit that is really special. (all the WG products are good but there are others I prefer in different categories) I'd go for just the Fuzion.
Again, I'd also wait for a sale, they do have them quite often, make sure you are signed up for their email and VIP specials.

Bigbull2984
07-29-2012, 10:23 AM
If you could buy $175.00 worth of wax you should get..
3oz of Fuzion ($50)
3oz of BFMS ($40)
16oz of BFWD ($38)
Pinnacle Signature ($50)

DP200248721
07-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Can't speak for the kit itself, but füzion is a great wax, I use it all the time on my fiancé's car as well as the Trans Am in my sig.

ScottB
07-29-2012, 10:29 AM
The small size Fuzion is big enough for around 10 cars when used properly and a great way to try the wax. That said, the full size with refill is a much better deal in the long run cause your gonna love it !

swanicyouth
07-29-2012, 12:37 PM
I just cracked open my Fuzion for the first time yesterday and I must say I really is an awesome wax. Application and removal are simple and a pleasure. It's so easy to use, I know I will be layering it after every wash. One thing, how is the durability?

That being said, the question "is the kit worth it?"... Well, that's up to you. The wax is worth the price, I really like it. I got a 3oz sample for 39.99 on sale. I think I'll keep going that route. Who knows, maybe Fuzion II is in the works or some other wax I may want to try.

shoeless89
07-29-2012, 01:46 PM
I love my Fuzion :)

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2