PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions needed ASAP!

KJW Detailing
04-07-2007, 05:18 PM
I'm at work right now working on my car...

i was going to bring out the rotary and polish the car but i am holding off until i get my PC 7424...

anyway i am going to apply a rub on polish and then wax my car...this is my delema...

should i use Meg NXT liquid or Ardex Flint Glaze Wax or both?

and if both in what order?

Thanks!

Truls
04-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Never heard of the Ardex, but i have used the nxt wax and that does a good job, so i would go for the nxt wax.. Light cleaner, protection and great gloss...

orngez
04-07-2007, 05:57 PM
i would go with the nxt as well..some people dont like its durabilty but i still think it is a great w.o.w.o. wax that gives good results...

BILL
04-07-2007, 05:58 PM

i was going to bring out the rotary and polish the car but i am holding off until i get my PC 7424...

anyway i am going to apply a rub on polish and then wax my car...this is my delema...

Thanks!

ID USE THE GLAZE FIRST THEN THE NXT

ltoman
04-08-2007, 12:24 AM
Ardex Flint Wax? Where did that product come from? Doesn't sound like anything you can compare to what they have here....
Also, they are NOT going to like your discussing other products like that, either... be warned.
Did you look at the waxes/glazes AG carries? Some very, very good stuff.
Just a thought.
good luck!
Lauren

supercharged
04-08-2007, 01:45 AM

Thanks!
Never heard of Ardex. I'd stick with Meguiar's in your case.

BILL
04-08-2007, 06:51 AM
Never heard of Ardex. I'd stick with Meguiar's in your case.

ON SECOND THOUGHT.........I AGREE

KJW Detailing
04-08-2007, 10:32 AM
i dont mean to do anything wrong it was simply a question...i dont mean to bring up a product that isn't suppost to be...so i am sorry for that...

yes i have looked and i plan on making a big order very soon but this was something i needed to do for the time being...thanks for the replys and sorry if i said something i shouldn't have...

nick19
04-08-2007, 10:35 AM
What type of polish are you using? How aggressive is it?

ScottB
04-08-2007, 10:58 AM
NXT has calicified Kaolin as an ingredient, and as such cleans paint lightly, so anything you used underneath will be gone. Dont make extra work where not needed.