PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Down Under

Twister71
07-24-2012, 09:18 AM
Hi All

Nick from Melbourne, Australia. Thought I would join the fold! Recently purchased a candy white VW Passat wagon. Since then, gone a little crazy with the detailing.

As it's a daily driver which is left outside at night, I decided to coat with CQuartz first up. My wife's car has become the detailing guinea pig. It's a 2001 burgundy Toyota Corolla which I corrected about 6 months ago using Menz products. It's currently wearing PB EXP and Nattys Blue. Looking forward to changing this up shortly and I'm slowing adding to the collection.

Will only be detailing family and friends cars in the future (not really looking to turn pro) but I think they will provide some great turn arounds as most of them sadly are rather neglected. Although they think I've now become the swirl Nazi.

Detailing has certainly become an addiction with quite a steep learning curve. So far I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Great to be here and looking forward to learning as much as I can.

Now to place my first order from AG. Hopefully the shipping costs to this rather large island don't kill me!

Cheers

Finemess
07-24-2012, 11:16 AM
G'day and welcome.

mjlinane
07-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Welcome to AGO!!

neat e34
07-24-2012, 08:23 PM
:welcome:

rider9195
07-24-2012, 08:53 PM