PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the longest lasting Air Freshener

Pages : [1] 2

BWG707
07-21-2012, 10:32 AM
There are so many different air fresheners that claim to be the longest lasting so I would like to ask forum members which ones they have found to be the longest lasting. I'm not asking about deodorizers, just air fresneners. Thanks.

therock0720
07-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Those classic "tree" air fresheners last a few weeks for me. Not sure how that compares...

Cheers!

BWG707
07-21-2012, 10:57 AM
The longest lasting "Tree" I've used is the "Black Ice" one. Lasted about a week and a half longer than all the other "Trees".

therock0720
07-21-2012, 11:03 AM
I love black ice, have them in most of my vehicles. I have other types of air fresheners in my Lexus that'll I'll post later, they smell delish all together and the smell lasts months.

RTexasF
07-21-2012, 11:06 AM
SquashAir last for months. I change mine maybe twice a year.

milky
07-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Air Spencer's Squash lasts well.. if I had to though I love those Yankee Candle Car Jars :D

ScottB
07-21-2012, 02:30 PM
I used SoPure in the Buick at least three months ago and it kills any and all scents. Even when I spray with CG Stripper Scent its gone in minutes. So I guess the best scent is really no scent and lasts the longest.

BWG707
07-21-2012, 02:48 PM
I've got Air Spencer and I don't get more than about a month and a half...tops, and my car is brand new. Are there any sprays out there that last a long time?

Meticulous-Detail
07-21-2012, 03:00 PM
I love California Scents Spillproof Organic Air Fresheners. Toss em underneath the seat and they last a long time, when the scent deteriorates just rotate the scent pads. I've had em last 4-5 months.

ShinyRex
07-21-2012, 03:12 PM
I've got Air Spencer and I don't get more than about a month and a half...tops, and my car is brand new. Are there any sprays out there that last a long time?

I love the Japanese and korean air fresheners and they do seem to go away after a month but I would argue that you just got used to them. When my wife gets in the car she can smell them even when I think they are dead.

Jkc213
07-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Im using my shaldan (squash) they last like a month or more and smells good..

Mike lambert
07-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Auto finesse,at least a month and not overpowering, talk to martin

BillE
07-22-2012, 07:23 AM
This just an idea and thought.

My wife put one of those little squaty body candles (about an inch or so high and inch diameter) in a holder (just to put something in it), after almost a year you can still smell it when you enter the living room.

Makes me wonder if something like that would work...tuck it under the seat?

Like I said just an idea...

Bill

Sponger8
07-22-2012, 12:54 PM

I think that's because you get use to the smell. I have the squash air Spencer and after about a month I don't smell it but even after 4 months ppl will get into my car and compliment me on the "bubblegum" type smell and I'm always surprised because I haven't smelled it in months. Kinda like how we don't hear our fire alarm low battery beep after awhile cuz we are so use to it.

primo spaghetti
07-22-2012, 07:26 PM
I used SoPure in the Buick at least three months ago and it kills any and all scents. Even when I spray with CG Stripper Scent its gone in minutes. So I guess the best scent is really no scent and lasts the longest.

that is about my lifespan with stripper scent. too bad too because it smells great for the couple hours it lasts.