PDA

View Full Version : Where and how do you store Iron X?

Mc'lovin
07-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Hi all,

I want to first make it clear that I think Iron X is an excellent product that lives to its hype.
However, in my eyes, it has a major con which is its smell. I currently have only new Iron X and Trix bottles, and even though they were not yet opened, they just bring a strong distinct bad chemical scent into the room.

I wrap the bottles in a plastic bag and put them inside a plastic box with all of the other detailing products. Although this helps much in keeping the room's smell neutral, when I need my detailing products and open the box, the smell refills the room.

Could you share your advice about where is the best place to store these products (I don't have a garage) and what is the best way to store them?

Thanks.

Bigbull2984
07-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi all,

I want to first make it clear that I think Iron X is an excellent product that lives to its hype.
However, in my eyes, it has a major con which is its smell. I currently have only new Iron X and Trix bottles, and even though they were not yet opened, they just bring a strong distinct bad chemical scent into the room.

I wrap the bottles in a plastic bag and put them inside a plastic box with all of the other detailing products. Although this helps much in keeping the room's smell neutral, when I need my detailing products and open the box, the smell refills the room.

Could you share your advice about where is the best place to store these products (I don't have a garage) and what is the best way to store them?

Thanks.

Outside in a plastic bin... So one time I washed my Wife SUV, and forgot the iron x in the back we don't drive the SUV much. 3 days later I remembered!!!!!

Mc'lovin
07-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Outside in a plastic bin... So one time I washed my Wife SUV, and forgot the iron x in the back we don't drive the SUV much. 3 days later I remembered!!!!!

:)

But wouldn't storing it outside be bad for the product's shelf life? Even if it's hidden from the sun in some way, the temperatures and temperature-change are much more extreme, aren't they?