PDA

View Full Version : Been gone awhile now back for more!

S2K
07-18-2012, 07:39 AM
Hello everyone! I've missed you! I've been a member here for a coupe of years and I have to say "I learned so much here and think this is the best forum on the internet!"
I got really addicted to all this car care and I had to take a break. I was going broke, I wanted every new thing that came out when I already had a shelf full of stuff I probably won't ever use. So I had to step back for awhile.
Well I bought a new car and traded the S2K for it. It was really hard to let it go but I needed something more practical. I got a 2010 TC Release Series 6.0, kind of like the one Mike is doing in the "Makeover" tomorrow. Talk about good timing, I can't wait to watch it! This car has some areas I didn't have to deal with on the S2K so I'm back looking for advice, spent yesterday reading and looking through the store, had to shut my computer a few times because I wanted to add everything to my cart!
Well I just wanted to re-introduce myself and let all the newbies know what a Great forum this is and what a Great store AG is with the best customer service anywhere. I'll be giving you a call soon for my next order!
Thanks,
Dave

Meghan
07-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Welcome back!!

Mike Phillips
07-19-2012, 06:49 AM
Hello everyone! I've missed you! I've been a member here for a coupe of years and I have to say

"I learned so much here and think this is the best forum on the internet!"

We love reading comments like the above!

Welcome back Dave!

:xyxthumbs:

PPLd
07-19-2012, 07:42 AM
Welcome back, i remember ur S2000!

S2K
07-19-2012, 11:44 AM
We love reading comments like the above!

Welcome back Dave!

:xyxthumbs:

I can only tell the truth!

Mike, I've been meaning to give you a personal Thank You too, though I have learned a lot on here about properly taking care of my car, I have learned something else too. I've learned a lot about how to properly interact on internet forums. I read all your articles about using forums and interacting on them and took it all to heart. Last year I became a member of a BBQ forum which is a lot like AG, very family friendly, a lot of good people who love to share advice and just about anything you would want to know about BBQ, also a great moderator staff. Well after being on for awhile an Admin asked me to be a moderator, I was floored, I still felt like such a newbie to BBQ so i asked him "Why me?". He said "because you are on a lot and I like the way you respond to people here, you give experiences, not try and tell them how to do it. You are always polite and courteous to everyone and I think you will fit in with the other mods". It took a little while for it to sink in but I attribute it to what I had learned at AG and especially from you Mike! So Thank You for what you have given me, it was a lot more than I even knew!
I love this place!!!!

Old Tiger
07-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Hello everyone! I've missed you! I've been a member here for a coupe of years and I have to say "I learned so much here and think this is the best forum on the internet!"
I got really addicted to all this car care and I had to take a break. I was going broke, I wanted every new thing that came out when I already had a shelf full of stuff I probably won't ever use. So I had to step back for awhile.
Well I bought a new car and traded the S2K for it. It was really hard to let it go but I needed something more practical. I got a 2010 TC Release Series 6.0, kind of like the one Mike is doing in the "Makeover" tomorrow. Talk about good timing, I can't wait to watch it! This car has some areas I didn't have to deal with on the S2K so I'm back looking for advice, spent yesterday reading and looking through the store, had to shut my computer a few times because I wanted to add everything to my cart!
Well I just wanted to re-introduce myself and let all the newbies know what a Great forum this is and what a Great store AG is with the best customer service anywhere. I'll be giving you a call soon for my next order!
Thanks,
DaveWelcome back!

dad07
07-19-2012, 03:08 PM
:welcome: back Dave!

now get that wallet out your behind!

S2K
07-19-2012, 08:14 PM
:welcome: back Dave!

now get that wallet out your behind!

Yea I did this afternoon, couldn't pass up the Facebook deal!