PDA

View Full Version : What do you do on your lunch break?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
04-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Well eating is just overrated! So I thought I would try out a little trick Justin told me about. Plus someone here had a rental car for the day and you know those are always in need of some help. So what better to do but play with a new product. I took the XMT #4 and a Wolfgang Finger Pocket and went outside to play.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/xmt_application.jpg

Here is the before, this is a newer G6 that has been very badly abused!
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/xmtbefore.jpg

After a few mins of working the XMT #4 in with the finger pad.
It left a couple but overall got the paint back to looking good. (we couldnt stay outside too long, Max would have found us playing):p
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/xmtafter.jpg

It did wonders in no time at all, I know everyone has one of those hard to reach with the buffer spots on their car. So if you get in a spot you cant take the polisher give one of these a try. It was preatty neat to see it come out so well in just minutes, not to mention the rental place is getting it back cleaner than they have ever seen this car.;)

Jimmie
04-06-2007, 11:36 AM
That is really neat. XMT #4 is on the next list for sure. Cool pics too.

ltoman
04-06-2007, 11:46 AM
wow! that was great to see. think i will have to order multiple bottles!

trl2112
04-06-2007, 11:48 AM
That’s a big difference by hand! Nice before and after shots.

Meghan
04-06-2007, 11:50 AM
That’s a big difference by hand! Nice before and after shots.
Yes it was, to be honest it was just a little expirement, I thought I would take pics, to show everyone. When I got done I was amazed, the finger pad was easy to work with and made getting in that tight area very easy.

AL417
04-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Very nice! XMT 4 looks like an awesome product.
To answer your question; I just came in from my garage to get some water and do a quick forum check. I'm detailing an Xterra today, almost done!

ltoman
04-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Very nice! XMT360 looks like an awesome product.
To answer your question; I just came in from my garage to get some water and do a quick forum check. I'm detailing an Xterra today, almost done!

alice please share your before and afters!!!!:cheers::applause:
i got the van halfway done.....:o

Nica
04-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Oh that is nice Meghan, I need one of those finger pads. I'm sure it will come in handy for many vehicles.

Thanks for sharing Meghan.

joe.p
04-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Very nice! XMT360 looks like an awesome product.
i hope your staying warm with the chicago temps in the 30s:p

AL417
04-06-2007, 01:28 PM
I'll post pics and the particulars in a new thread when I'm done.
Back to XMT 4 and Wolfgang Finger Pockets...:p

paradog
04-06-2007, 01:47 PM
sweet results!

ryandamartini
04-06-2007, 01:50 PM
looks nice meghan.

i actually discovered the same use at work by accident. works great :)

paradog
04-06-2007, 01:55 PM
I wonder if AG could market this new diet plan...call it the Palm Beach Motoring Diet! QUarentteed to make you and your ride look better...results may vary between you and your car. LOL

Meghan
04-06-2007, 02:05 PM
I wonder if AG could market this new diet plan...call it the Palm Beach Motoring Diet! QUarentteed to make you and your ride look better...results may vary between you and your car. LOL
Well I think the results could be great, you would eat less, your car would shine more... sounds like a winner to me! Instead of the South Beach Diet it would be the Palm Beach Motoring Diet!
I like that idea paradog!:p I want to pick the food part of the plan, since I love food WAY too much! LOLIm the MAN

paradog
04-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Well I think the results could be great, you would eat less, your car would shine more... sounds like a winner to me! Instead of the South Beach Diet it would be the Palm Beach Motoring Diet!
I like that idea paradog!:p I want to pick the food part of the plan, since I love food WAY too much! LOLIm the MAN

You could have the Biggest Loser-Gainer Competition: See how much you lose in weight but gain in results on your car! Before and after pictures would be required of course....winner gets a container of Souveran Paste Wax......I love this diet already!