PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys EZ CREME GLAZE ?

FASTFRED
07-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Has anyone used it ? What did you think of the product ? I was given some and want to try it.
Thanks all. :xyxthumbs:

Agfan
07-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Ehh there is better/worse out there. It's ok.

rider9195
07-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Yes I use it. I really like it!! I only use it on my dads C6 being that it's more of a garage queen. But it does give the paint some extra depth in my experience. I apply it with my Porter Cable with a black pad on speed 4 or even 5 depending if I want to fill in some light marring. Super easy to work with and wipes of effortlessly. Oh the grape scent is a nice bonus as well.

With that said, I have heard the Glossworks Glaze is pretty much the same product with just more fillers in it. Hoping to test them out side by side one day.

FASTFRED
07-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Yes I use it. I really like it!! I only use it on my dads C6 being that it's more of a garage queen. But it does give the paint some extra depth in my experience. I apply it with my Porter Cable with a black pad on speed 4 or even 5 depending if I want to fill in some light marring. Super easy to work with and wipes of effortlessly. Oh the grape scent is a nice bonus as well.

With that said, I have heard the Glossworks Glaze is pretty much the same product with just more fillers in it. Hoping to test them out side by side one day.
Do you top it withanything ?
Thanks

rider9195
07-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Do you top it withanything ?
Thanks

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. I haves used both Blackfire Wet Diamond Sealant and Midnight Sun.

EZ Creme Glaze leaves a sealant type look, sort of a hard candy look as others describe. So if you really like that look go with a sealant. But a carnauba wax will change the look of the paint dramatically. Not that it's bad, just some like certain looks different products give.

FASTFRED
07-17-2012, 03:13 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. I haves used both Blackfire Wet Diamond Sealant and Midnight Sun.

EZ Creme Glaze leaves a sealant type look, sort of a hard candy look as others describe. So if you really like that look go with a sealant. But a carnauba wax will change the look of the paint dramatically. Not that it's bad, just some like certain looks different products give.

Tinwhiskers
07-17-2012, 10:50 PM
I used this glaze on my 1970 corvette convertible garage queen after a full correction. The one thing I remember about the product is how amazingly easy it was to remove.

I agree that it produced a more sterile sealant type look. I layered it with two coats of CG Jetseal 109 which I wasn't too impressed with. However, a layer of WG Fuzion made all the difference in the world and I stared at the car for an hour afterwards.

On a side note, I just used Prima Amigo on my wife's SUV and really liked it.

FASTFRED
07-18-2012, 08:51 AM
:xyxthumbs:
I used this glaze on my 1970 corvette convertible garage queen after a full correction. The one thing I remember about the product is how amazingly easy it was to remove.

I agree that it produced a more sterile sealant type look. I layered it with two coats of CG Jetseal 109 which I wasn't too impressed with. However, a layer of WG Fuzion made all the difference in the world and I stared at the car for an hour afterwards.

On a side note, I just used Prima Amigo on my wife's SUV and really liked it.
Thanks