PDA

View Full Version : Detailing in Hawaii

denali808
07-16-2012, 03:47 PM
I have an issue and will take any advice. I just purchased a PC 7424XP with the XMT light swirl remover kit to work on my black 2010 Denali. I don't know if I have enough product to finish the whole vehicle or if I have the right kit. It has swirls and some scratches, some of which i feel a little grab with my nail (doesn't feel too deep). It's pretty much always windy where I live, I don't have a garage and I need help getting it clean and defect free but also I want to know how to maintain its finish when I get it there. Also will a PC get the job done? What ever advice anyone could give me would be awesome.

jrs1418
07-17-2012, 03:44 AM
Its hard to say much without seeing what condtition your Denali is in. The PC should be good to go for what you want to do, depending on which pads your choose, how hard/soft your paint is, etc.

If you live Windward side Oahu send me a pm, I can help you in person no charge.

denali808
07-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Its hard to say much without seeing what condtition your Denali is in. The PC should be good to go for what you want to do, depending on which pads your choose, how hard/soft your paint is, etc.

If you live Windward side Oahu send me a pm, I can help you in person no charge.

I don't live in Oahu I live on the Big Island. Thanks for the offer tho.

Shakabruddah808
07-20-2012, 01:07 AM

Too bad I don't live on O'ahu anymore, I could really use some help and advice. But it's kinda far to drive from HI to TX. LOL

It's Aloha Friday, no work till Monday!

:D