PDA

View Full Version : Sign up - 2012 Fiat 500 Show Car Makeover - Live Broadcast

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Mike Phillips
07-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Heck I would fly down....Just need a room for the night! Maybe the warehouse..?

The Autogeek Hotel in sunny Stuart, Florida

Complete with fine dining, pool, hot tub and detailing bays...

:D

Audi X2
07-27-2012, 04:29 PM
I always look forward to the Thursday night webcast. So much so that one of these days I am going to have to drive over and participate.

It would be awesome if Autogeek offered special pricing on the products being featured on the night of the broadcast. Something like a 6 hour special fom the start of the broadcast until midnight. This would offer a nice incentive to pick up some of the featured items after viewing them being used in the Show Car Garage.
I can only imagine that this would be a big incentive to try some new products after seeing them in action like the Chemical Guy's products showcased last night.

Just a thought I had after looking over the excellent pictures from the finished results.

Nick McKees37
07-27-2012, 04:31 PM
I always look forward to the Thursday night webcast. So much so that one of these days I am going to have to drive over and participate.

It would be awesome if Autogeek offered special pricing on the products being featured on the night of the broadcast. Something like a 6 hour special fom the start of the broadcast until midnight. This would offer a nice incentive to pick up some of the featured items after viewing them being used in the Show Car Garage.
I can only imagine that this would be a big incentive to try some new products after seeing them in action like the Chemical Guy's products showcased last night.

Just a thought I had after looking over the excellent pictures from the finished results.

I'm taking notes as I read this. ;)

Audi X2
07-27-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm taking notes as I read this. ;)

You could call it the "Buddy Special" :props:

The giveaways during the broadcast are really awesome! I think this would let everyone else have a chance to get in on the featured goods and get a great deal while doing so.

TroyScherer
07-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Now there's an idea for a contest...

:)

:iagree: Thanks. Does that mean I'm the first winner? :buffing: