PDA

View Full Version : Opti-Seal Replacement

WEST SIDE
07-15-2012, 10:21 PM
I've been really happy with OS,mainly use it for wheels,under hood,door jams etc and was wondering what if anything would I replace it with.

I don't mind ordering OS again just curious what's out there.

Ken

Chris Thomas
07-15-2012, 10:22 PM
We just improved the formula. Give that a shot.

WEST SIDE
07-15-2012, 10:26 PM
We just improved the formula. Give that a shot.

Now why would you suggest that! J/K

Setec Astronomy
07-15-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm not sure if you're asking about another WOWA, but there are only four, Optimum Opti-Seal, Blackfire Crystal Seal, Ultima Paint Guard Plus, and Zaino Clear Seal. I haven't priced them lately but the Optimum was always the cheapest per ounce.

WEST SIDE
07-15-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm not sure if you're asking about another WOWA, but there are only four, Optimum Opti-Seal, Blackfire Crystal Seal, Ultima Paint Guard Plus, and Zaino Clear Seal. I haven't priced them lately but the Optimum was always the cheapest per ounce.

Definitely a WOWA just because I normally use it on areas that I don't want to have to buff off.

Thanks for those suggestions!

Tinwhiskers
07-15-2012, 11:34 PM
How about Klasse AIO? I love the stuff on door jams, etc. Idiot proof IMO, and leaves a really nice shine while having pretty good cleaning abilities too.

TroyScherer
07-16-2012, 05:36 AM

I have and use Optimum Opti-Seal (older), Blackfire Crystal Seal, Ultima Paint Guard Plus. In my opinion BFCS & UPGP are slightly easier to use. Also BFCS seems to have that famed BF look in one coat a and super easy layer in 30-45 mins. But all things being equal they are very.

Vegas Transplant
07-16-2012, 11:01 AM
I have and use Optimum Opti-Seal (older), Blackfire Crystal Seal, Ultima Paint Guard Plus. In my opinion BFCS & UPGP are slightly easier to use. Also BFCS seems to have that famed BF look in one coat a and super easy layer in 30-45 mins. But all things being equal they are very.

Waiting for the other shoe to drop...

I don't have experience with the BF and UPGP...but how can they be easier to use?

2012-V OS is simply WOWA, no more no less.

Just saying.

TroyScherer
07-16-2012, 11:49 AM
Waiting for the other shoe to drop...

I don't have experience with the BF and UPGP...but how can they be easier to use?

2012-V OS is simply WOWA, no more no less.

Just saying.

All 3 products are WOWA.

Other than a slight difference in application and overall look they are very similar. You are really just splitting hairs when you start to pick them apart.

I have found that BFCS & UPGP and ever so slightly easier to apply than OOS. I rate the ease of Application as BFCS, UPGP, OOS. But like I said this is splitting hairs.

On the overall look I think they are very similar. I did a 50/50 with BFCS & UPGP and really could see no "major" difference between the 2. There are some very subtle differences but not enough to really say one looks better than the other.

This is from my personal experience and preference.
Just Sayin....

Vegas Transplant
07-16-2012, 12:46 PM
10-04. Thanks hand! :props: