PDA

View Full Version : Service at Autogeek.

Pages : [1] 2

Bigbull2984
07-12-2012, 05:04 PM
First I am not a detailer this is my hobby/therapy, I am a fulltime stockbroker and MBA student that finds peace in making my cars shiny. I started ordering from Ag back in April. Just few small orders, as I read more on the forum (big mistake ) I started to order more. There have been couple of hiccups with some orders and that can happen everywhere, but what matters is how the company deals with those issues. Autogeeks secret marketing weapon is NICK!!! He has been nothing but stellar, he will respond to the emails promptly and in a professional manner with a resolution. If every company on the S&P 500 operated as efficiently our economy would be in much better place. I know PBMG will continue to grow, but please don’t ever change your customer service values. I assure I have dealt with many firms in various industries, and non-come close to AGs level of customer service.

Keep up the good work..
-Dhaval

Nick McKees37
07-13-2012, 12:11 PM
First I am not a detailer this is my hobby/therapy, I am a fulltime stockbroker and MBA student that finds peace in making my cars shiny. I started ordering from Ag back in April. Just few small orders, as I read more on the forum (big mistake ) I started to order more. There have been couple of hiccups with some orders and that can happen everywhere, but what matters is how the company deals with those issues. Autogeeks secret marketing weapon is NICK!!! He has been nothing but stellar, he will respond to the emails promptly and in a professional manner with a resolution. If every company on the S&P 500 operated as efficiently our economy would be in much better place. I know PBMG will continue to grow, but please don’t ever change your customer service values. I assure I have dealt with many firms in various industries, and non-come close to AGs level of customer service.

Keep up the good work..
-Dhaval

Thank you for your continued support Dhaval. :dblthumb2:

TimmyG
07-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Agreed with OP.

I know it's been said many times, but the customer support here is truly second to none.

moeferg
07-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Agreed.....I forgot to order some free samples on my first order and was told to just add them to my next order....Great! I am sure those free samples will turn into future sales....

DEXTERITY
07-13-2012, 02:18 PM
:iagree: Nick is the ish:xyxthumbs:

Johnny_Coonass
07-13-2012, 02:18 PM
:iagree:
I had missed out on the Max Wax father's day gift and a couple of free samples. Well I am happy to say, the Max Wax was included in my latest order. Haven't been home to check on the free samples but I am pretty sure they will be there. Thanks alot Nick.

BobbyG
07-13-2012, 03:36 PM
That's quite a nice complement....:props:

Johny B
08-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Impeccable and unbeatable service. All the staff deserves sincere thanks. I had a little problem with my 7424XP PC thank you to Penny to have solve all within a short time.
Johny

Bigbull2984
08-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Impeccable and unbeatable service. All the staff deserves sincere thanks. I had a little problem with my 7424XP PC thank you to Penny to have solve all within a short time.
Johny

Penny is beyond Awesome!!! :props:

Moses
08-01-2012, 11:33 PM
yup i just came across an issue on my shipping a few weeks ago and let me tell you that auto geek took care of me, great service. you just don't see that in other companies anymore. btw thanks nick and penny u guys are awesome :dblthumb2:

Bigbull2984
08-02-2012, 03:19 PM
yup i just came across an issue on my shipping a few weeks ago and let me tell you that auto geek took care of me, great service. you just don't see that in other companies anymore. btw thanks nick and penny u guys are awesome :dblthumb2:

Alot of companies are accustomed to "the product sells it self" those days are gone. Customer service is a huge variable in the common day marketing model

GS2011
08-02-2012, 03:25 PM
First class service and products! :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

flanole
08-04-2012, 10:31 PM
AG customer service is among the best I have experienced- -online or bricks and morter. Recently I placed an order that had been built up over a few days of my adding to my cart. I added a couple BOGO items that had expired before I placed the order. Completely my mistake. Order came and the free items were not in the order. I sent a quick email about the "missing items". That email was sent late in the evening. Before morning I had a shipping confirmation of the items. Then I relized it was my mistake. Despite my call to them to try to stop thier shipment, AG sent the items anyway. That goes way beyond great customer service.

Bigbull2984
08-04-2012, 11:28 PM
AG customer service is among the best I have experienced- -online or bricks and morter. Recently I placed an order that had been built up over a few days of my adding to my cart. I added a couple BOGO items that had expired before I placed the order. Completely my mistake. Order came and the free items were not in the order. I sent a quick email about the "missing items". That email was sent late in the evening. Before morning I had a shipping confirmation of the items. Then I relized it was my mistake. Despite my call to them to try to stop thier shipment, AG sent the items anyway. That goes way beyond great customer service.

Excellent first post. I am a Stockbroker and like everyone's job mine boils down to customer service too. Anytime I talk so someone I put precedence on CS skills first.

ScottB
08-05-2012, 08:52 AM
I have been in the Financial Industry for more than 20 years, and I too find car detailing relazing and an enjoyable hobby.