PDA

View Full Version : I don't think I could have gotten the product quicker if Mike Phillips had driven it here.

tampatopless
07-11-2012, 10:14 PM
I ordered around 4 p.m. yesterday.

At 4 p.m. today, product was sitting on my doorstep.

I mean I realize I'm in the same state and all, but I"m still a couple hundred miles away.

Not many outfits fill orders that come in after 4 and turn around and ship them later in the day.

Well done.

BTW, I ordered the $3.99 scrub brush for interior leather and vinyl because it looks like the same one you are using in all your videos and pictures. Plus, I'm too cheap to spring for an extra $6 for the $9.99 brush.

However, the bristles seems really stiff. Is it really OK for leather interior? Planning on cleaning a beige interior this weekend and planning on scrubbing it down. Just don't want to mess anything up.

Setec Astronomy
07-11-2012, 10:29 PM
I don't think you realize how fast Mike drives...

EDIT: I mean, look what he had to do to get out of a ticket: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/52720-florida-highway-patrol-oxidation-removal.html

Disclaimer: The above is a joke! I don't know how fast Mike drives and he surely wasn't polishing that FHP car to get out of a ticket.

Chase.Barnett
07-12-2012, 01:42 AM
He surely wasn't polishing that FHP car to get out of a ticket.

Are we sure about that?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online