PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang TSR 3.0 as a 1 step???

CWallace
07-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Hey, guys been doing alot of reading lately and have found some guys saying TSR finishes really nicely and is really close to Menzerna power finish which is a 1 step polish... Anybody use TSR as a 1 step.. if so i'm guessing you are using a white LC pad?? I've been thinking about purchasing some of the menzerna power finish or super finish as a 1 step. but i already have the wolfgang duo so i could save some coin!!!!

rider9195
07-08-2012, 04:17 PM
With a lighter colored car you could probably use it as a one step. Try a test spot and see how the results come out.

swanicyouth
07-08-2012, 04:19 PM
I used it as a 2 step with an orange LC pad on hard black BMW paint. After that I used the FTG. However, the finish after the TSR alone looked LSP ready to me, and that was on black. I just did the subsequent step because I already had the products and I thought maybe the light was funny and I was missing something. I think it would work fine (TSR) as a one step on harder paints.

foggy
07-08-2012, 09:07 PM
I just got done working on a Dodge Durango, that I used Wolfgang TSR 3.0 as a 1 step.
I used the TSR with a orange lc pad. I am very happy with the results.
I will let the pictures speak for themselves, Dodge durango pictures by foggy_ - Photobucket (http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b65/foggy_/Dodge%20durango/)