PDA

View Full Version : wolfgang or pinnacle paint cleaner?

john b
07-07-2012, 12:03 AM
been needing to add a paint cleaner but didnt think there would be much difference between the two but maybe theres somebody that prefers one over the other

rider9195
07-07-2012, 12:09 AM
I have been using Wolfgang Paint Work Polish Enhancer for the past two years. It has worked great! Up to today in the hot and humid weather. Really couldn't get any product to work though.

But wipe off is very easy and it does fill very very light imperfections.

Nick McKees37
07-07-2012, 06:16 AM
From my experience the Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion has an edge in cleaning ability. It will pull just about anything out of the paint, leaving it squeaky clean.

Both are excellent choices, but the Pinnacle is worth the extra 5 bucks. :dblthumb2:

addysdaddy
07-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Hey Nick, how does it compare to Klasse AIO as a cleanser ?

mg6045
07-07-2012, 06:49 AM
Hey Nick, how does it compare to Klasse AIO as a cleanser ?

Klasse is an AIO. PInnacle is not. pretty big difference.

Klasse has protection, pinnacle does not.

CEE DOG
07-07-2012, 08:28 AM
I prefer Pinnacle over Wolfgang on this particular product.

addysdaddy
07-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Klasse is an AIO. PInnacle is not. pretty big difference.

Klasse has protection, pinnacle does not.

Understood, but to my way of thinking it's more of a prep/cleaner then sealant. Does it have sealant/wax in it, of course hence the name AIO. But with the proper wipe down before the applying your favorite LSP, wouldn't that strip away the protection part of the equation? I'm just asking as I have Wolfgang Paint Enhancer and in my own testing head to head, the Klasse seems to clean better. In either case I've transitioned away from 10% IPA as my final wipe down to 2.5-1 ratio of Optimum Power Clean and distilled water - works great!